Snohomish gathering reminder

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Just a reminder that the get-together at Balvenie's is coming up soon - July 15th! Let us know if you're going to be there. (We can set up carpooling for interested people as well.)

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

16th or 17th would be BETTER for me, lol

Best;
bluelytes

Sumner, WA(Zone 8a)

I'm interested in this one.

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

TIFF,
Me too, getta see all my DG friends :)

Best;
bluelytes

So. Puget Sound, WA(Zone 8b)

Well phooey! My Mother's Day gift to my mom was to take her to see Bill Cosby (one of her very favorites) on the 15th. Well, that should be fun too, and it's for MY mommy dearest. My three sons just left from descending on me from points around the country. They wanted to be sure my exciting ambulance ride (over speed bumps!) really was just angina. If I never hear the phrase "you're so stubborn" again it will be too soon. LOL They are such great guys and I'm a proud mama. BUT, I will NOT give up my gardening!

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

KATY,
I hope you went to a REAL hospital instead of our local VET CLINIC they CALL a hospital?? Hope you are doing well. And remember, mommie, dearest, NO WIRE HANGERS!!!! lol

Best;
bluelytes

Blue, I gotta say I was VERY impressed with my care and treatment. My doctor hot-footed it from across the street and met me there (I hope you weren't waiting in her office) and all the hospital personnel were professional and considerate. All my questions were answered clearly and thouroughly and the FD folks and EMTs are my heros!

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

KATY,
Well, that would make ME your hero, ;) :) as I am FD folk and EMT.

Best;
bluelytes

Well HERO, thank you and all of your associates for me. Blessings!!!

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Hey is any body going to the Woodinville July 9th. I am going to be in town and will attend. I am also planning on flowerfarm. If anyone is interested Dmail me.

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

SOFE,
How long you gonnna be here?

Best;
blue

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

I'm working the 30th thru the 8th. Then I'm hanging out for the Woodinville garden showand a trip to Flower Farm.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Tiffanya and Bluelytes, do you both have access to the round up forum so you can go over there and post that you want to attend?

I'm going to talk to Balvenie about modifying it somewhat from our orig plan. Instead of seeing four or five nurseries in the morning, doing lunch, then four more nurseries, after last week and seeing how pooped everyone was from just the 5 gardens, I think we should cut out the lunch, do a total of maybe five nurseries, then head to Robert's for an afternoon gathering/potluck instead of an evening one. That way people aren't so tired and are also able to get on the road home earlier. I think this would be more enjoyable for everyone involved.

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
You mean this is NOT the RU forum???

Best;
blue

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Blue, are you serious or joking? There's a separate RU forum - get over there now!

Gwen

Oakland, OR(Zone 8a)

I sure wish I could be there. But I'm afraid a stubborn vehicle and the old disease "Myfundsalow" combine to say no for this time. Perhaps the next one. I'd sure love to meet you so I could picture you in my mind as I read the threads in this forum. Dotti

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
Gottalinkk?? Thanx.

Best;
blue

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

I don't know how to do the link thing. Just go to the RU forum here at DG (click on Garden Talk at the top of the page) and then look for the post about PNW RU. It's easy to find.

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
LINK is EASY also. Ya just either cut and past the URL, or hand type it in, like "h t t p: w w w. sony. com (just without the spaces and such). Easy for YOU to say re: easy to find, lol

Best;
bluelytes

Sumner, WA(Zone 8a)

LOL! you guys are cracking me up.

Aarghh! You're driving me nuts! Here's the link.
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/614483/

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

KATY,
See, you CAN link, lol, hehehe

Best;
bluelytes

Always could bluelytes, it's the other "Katye" who is DG link challenged. LOL

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I can grow tomatoes but links are vhoodo.LOL Ernie

Sumner, WA(Zone 8a)

...you aren't kidding Ernie...I saw your tomato pics!

Gwen, that's a good idea to cut back from the original plan. I can tell you for sure that I would not be able to do that many nurseries in one day, no matter how good they are. By the end of the day I'd be a blithering idiot.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

So far we have attending:

Gwendalou (Gwen)
Balvenie (Robert)
Barb (Robert's wife)
Kyra
Tiffany (Tiffanya)
Janice (Tiffany's mom)
Melissa (Pixydish)
Bluelytes

Anyone else find they can fit a PNW get-together into their schedule this Saturday?

Gwen

This message was edited Jul 11, 2006 4:21 PM

Lakebay, WA

Wish I could go! I will most likely be working *cry, sob, pulls hair*

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Well, in case you *don't* have to work, don't forget about us!

Gwen

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Looking forward to seeing everyone tomorrow! Looks like the weather is going to be GORGEOUS for us.

Gwen & Robert

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
Its gonna RAIN!!? HOORAY!! Is the "R" half coming??

Best;
bluelytess

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Who is the "R" half? Do you mean Robert? He better - it's at his house!

Gwen

Whidbey Island, WA(Zone 7a)

I'll be with you all in spirit, but physically will be in Maple Valley at my son-in-law's 40th birthday party - sigh . . . no way to get out of that one!

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

You'll have a great time, Carole, and we'll be thinking 'bout ya.

Gwen

Sumner, WA(Zone 8a)

woo-hoo! the RU is tomorrow!! :-)

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN;
When you signed "Gwen & Robert", I thought you meant your husband, lol. Sorry for the error.

Best;
bluelytes

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

My dh's name is Jim. He'll be holding the fort down at home. Actually, he'll be finishing the fence mending and then weeding. We don't let him out as the weeding is never finished. LOL Poor guy!

Gwen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.