My new ones!

Centerville, UT(Zone 6a)

Tried some different varieties this year. This is a grouping of Salsa, Pisa, and Paola.

Thumbnail by JoleneS
Centerville, UT(Zone 6a)

Salsa, up close.

Thumbnail by JoleneS
Centerville, UT(Zone 6a)

Pisa, up close.

Thumbnail by JoleneS
Lisbon, IA(Zone 5a)

Very pretty! They look good together!

Diann

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Nice combination!

Shenandoah Valley, VA(Zone 6b)

I love the color gradation in the Salsa!

New Iberia, LA(Zone 9a)

that is so pretty together. i'm determined to do this. do you know of any specific sites on planting in the south that could help me. i keep searching, but nothing seems to be specific to my area. if i understand correctly, soil temperature is important to getting these started. i know it's probably too late, but i'd like to try to start planning ahead. i don't really even know where to start.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

What a pretty combination! All of the colors are bright enough that no one gets lost.

Centerville, UT(Zone 6a)

Everyone --Thank you for your appreciation of my lilies. It's so fund to see how they do!

Ashley -- A quick review of the North American Lily Society website doesn't show anything closer to you than Missouri. I do not know if a lily bulb requires cool temperatures during its root forming time. If it does, determined gardeners have probably found some ways to simulate this process.

If the question hasn't been already covered in the Lily form, you might inquire on the Mid-South discussion forum. Gardeners in your zone would probably have some experience they could share.

Good luck.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.