Some WS pics

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Due to health issues I haven't been around lately. I still can't get out in the yard without using a cane and having someone holding me up so I don't get out there often. It's very tough on me just to walk on grass and gardening is out of the question.

I had started to plant out a few ws flowers before I fell but my husband has planted and watered all but a few of my 80 plus containers. He's working himself to death.

But I digress. Since I can't get out and take pictures I shot some from the windows. There are also ws plants in the beds next to the house on 4 sides but I can't get shots of those.

Karen

Thumbnail by kqcrna
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Same bed. This bed was a new bed and a blank slate this spring. All flowers are ws.
Currently in bloom are poppies, BB's, poached eggs, nasties, sweet peas. There are 6 mini sunflowers in back but you really can't see them.

Thumbnail by kqcrna
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

An older bed with a few returned perennials and volunteer nicotiana. The rest are ws

This message was edited Jun 13, 2006 4:29 PM

Thumbnail by kqcrna
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Another old bed with a few returning perennials and volunteer nicotiana. The rest ws

This message was edited Jun 13, 2006 4:30 PM

Thumbnail by kqcrna
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Poppies and BB's

Thumbnail by kqcrna
KC Metro area, MO(Zone 6a)

Very beautiful!!! You and your hubby did a great job! Get to feeling better soon and don't either one of you over do it.

So. Puget Sound, WA(Zone 8b)

Your beds are just lovely, give you DH a big hug! I hope you can get outside soon and see your garden up close and personal.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Your flowers are looking great! Take care of yourself and don't over do.

Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

Thank you.

My husband was out of town on a business trip for a couple of days and returned early this evening. He walked me out to see the flowers then.

Arlington, TX(Zone 7b)

You have lovely flower beds, very pretty. Any bulbs planting this Falls?

Hope you'll get well soon so you can fill up more lovely flowers.
ed

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.