PNW RU

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Info on the July 15th round up that Balvenie and I are organizing has been posted in the round up forum. We'll be visiting nurseries in Snohomish and then going to Robert's for a pot luck and plant exchange.

If you are not able to access that forum, but you are avail on July 15th and are interested in attending, please dmail me your email address at I'll forward you the info.

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
OHHHH, its JULY 15th!! Maybe I CAN make it then, keep in touch, K?

Best;
bluelytes

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Just so no one is confused. There are *two* PNW RUs. The first is June 24 and is on Whidbey Island. The second is on July 15 and is in Snohomish.

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

GWEN,
I would do the snohomish one.

Best;
bluelytes

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Grrr...won't be able to make it to the July 15th one....I have to go look to see where Whidbey Island is.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Whidbey is about 35 miles north of Seattle. You take a ferry over from Mukilteo. From the WA/OR border, it takes 4 hours to get to Whidbey, maybe a little less, depending on traffic thru Tacoma (that's where I always find it to be the heaviest).

You should come - it's going to be fun! But you have to order your ticket(s) ahead of time as the garden tour always sells out.

Gwen

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Hmmm....probably too far away for me. We already have a big vacation planned. I hope to be abel to meet up with everyone again sometime next year though.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.