New mandevilla. "Tango Twirl"

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

I bought a new mandevilla that Monrovia just came out with. It is called Tango Twirl and looks more like a rose.

Thumbnail by rylaff
East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

fabulous. I cannot grow mandevillas for anything!

west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

nice bloom--does it hold that nice color through the heat of the day?
Debbie

Willis, TX(Zone 8b)

Very Pretty...I have several Mandevillas and an affinity for Roses so that just might fill the order..thanks for sharing..Jeanne

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Holds the color very well and seems to be enjoying this 90 degree weather.

Stockton, CA(Zone 9a)

Stunning!

Scottsdale, AZ(Zone 9b)

yes. I had spotted them here in AZ as well. Fragrance is very light and nice.I have not been able to rebloom Mandevilla this season. So I am not buying until the one I have blooms!!

Chariton, IA(Zone 5b)

DonnaB sent me this one last summer and it is going crazy this year making vines. I'm so anxious to see it bloom again. It's such a pretty bloom.

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I have a few different mandvillas and this is the prettiest bloom but my least favorite because it holds onto its dead bloom forever. I have to hand pick them off.

I will say it is the hardiest one I have. It stayed out all winter and stayed green, didn't lose its leaves. It also bloomed the latest and started up the earliest. I just wish it dropped its dead blooms.

http://davesgarden.com/pf/showimage/87995/

Headland, AL(Zone 8a)

Gorgeous!

Clinton, CT(Zone 6b)

ooh, beautiful...I'm really excited now because I had a friend get me one of these last week at a nursery in Maryland as NOBODY has them at any nursery around here. I got a gorgeous 2.5ft vine in a one gallon pot for $17. I have planted it out in my new garden on a black iron trellis and I'm salivating to see the blooms. I have grown two others - an Alice DuPont and a Red Velvet that are spectacular here - in HEAVY bloom from July-Oct. I just LOVE mandevilla vines. I also just bought a white one on ebay. Sure hope it is one of these large ones and doesn't turn out to be the smaller ones with the smooth leaves.

I'm on a quest now to get a Pink Parfait. Can't locate that one ANYWHERE either. Its a double pink too but supposedly much darker than this one.

Diane Krny

Tolleson, AZ(Zone 9a)

Absolutely georgeous. Usha where did you see this one here in Az?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.