I love IRIS!

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Thank you. Yes, it is really lovely. I need to put that one on the list of "must haves".
-T

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Has anyone purchased iris from www.iris-garden.com

I received a flyer in the mail this week and had never heard of them. They are in the Watch Dog and have a very good report. Their prices are great too.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I was happy with the Irises I ordered from Woodland Gardens last year.

Susan

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, Susan
I think I can spend $30.00 on iris. Have you received a $10.00 off coupon? That is so tempting to me. I love pretty flowers and they have some that I would love to add.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

bump for Jan

Summerville, SC(Zone 8a)

Wow, bluegrassmom! It's like Iris Heaven!!! Beautiful photos.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks, but you know there is always more that you want to add. I keep trying.
A friend of mine is dividing her iris this year and told me to stop by. I love friends that share. I always try to give them something new to grow, that is the fun part of gardening for me. Trying something new.

Tremont, IL(Zone 5b)

I have some iris that a friend gave me a couple years ago when she divided hers, but don't know their names. Don't think she does either.. she grows them for color.. not for their names or to trade.
Jan in Central Illinois

Ocean Springs, MS(Zone 9a)

OOh Teresa

All these lovely photos of flowers. It just makes me so happy.

I don't have a lot in my yard yet. I just started getting serious about gardening last year. So I am building a year-by-year garden.

This year is better than last. At least I will have something blooming, even if it is sporadic. Hopefully soon I will have waves of blooms. (several years down the road of course)

But, I do enjoy all the blooms and colors of all my DG friends gardens!

Dee

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Hi, Dee
Thanks for looking and thanks for the trade we had last year. I am looking forward to seeing those lilies bloom.

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Well, my TB are almost gone. I have Dynamite last stalk in a vase.
I do have a BlK Gamecock and Hushmoney blooming but they are L. Iris.

Rancho Cucamonga, CA

Yep, the blooms have dwindled down now. Sure was pretty while they lasted.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.