Drought is what it's about....

Natalia, TX(Zone 8b)

Drought is what it's about....

Thumbnail by NaturzDiva
Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

That's depressing. Is that about half?

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

Not dry here but southern Iowa is where my daughter lives. Here it is business as usual......please dry out and warm up more!

west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

You know, we were just talking about this at the TX RU today--our entire state has been running a deficeit (sp?) of about 48" of rain for about the last 5 years.
Debbie

Alexandria, IN(Zone 6a)

http://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/oa/climate/research/cag3/cag3.html

This link can take your state average departure from normal for 108 years ...in temperature and rainfall.

Natalia, TX(Zone 8b)

Early, early Saturday morning ( about 2:30 am) it actually rained hard enough to hear it hitting the skylights. Didn't last as long as we'd like it to. We were so thrilled we got up and stood out on the deck to see it, smell it and give thanks for it. (Didn't dance in it, but at 2:30 I was doing good to stand up)

west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Excellent link Indy...they had state and the city of Houston (which differs alot from the rest of the state).
Debbie

Millersburg, PA(Zone 6b)

We are 7.63 inches below normal for the year so far... must be gonna be like last year when we had to wait for tropical storms and hurricanes to bring us rain. Must be a major change in the weather.
Claire

Nichols, IA(Zone 5a)

For a change we are a little ahead in our monthly totals. It's been so perfect it's scary. Each month has behaved like it should.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I think the it has broken for us at least for the time being. It is will just continue thru the growing season we'll be ok.

Natalia, TX(Zone 8b)

Got rain last Friday but hail stones came with it! Punched holes in all my leaves, broke out 4 skylights, but very happy to get the rain!

Thumbnail by NaturzDiva

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.