Overwhelmed

Beaverton, OR(Zone 8a)

I broke down and paid my $15.00 last night but am now overwhelmed at all the places I can visit. This site could be additive. It will take me months to read all the interesting info. Such a nice group of people.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

LOL There IS a lot, isn't there! They added a TON of new forums - esp in the 'home' area - a few months back and that's when it became overwhelming to me. But you'll find you zero in on a few forums and spend most of your time there. And the 'watch' feature is helpful too so you can remember individual threads you're interested in.

I really like the individual plant forums like roses, peonies, daylilies, etc. I love looking at the photos people post.

I avoided the round up forum for nearly a year as I thought it had something to do with pesticides, which I don't use. Then I found out it was for get-togethers! LOL So don't go by the names of the forums - check them out for yourself to see if it's something you'd be interested in.

Gwen

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8a)

Rosy_Lady, welcome to D's Garden. A garden full of wonderful people. The knowledge shared is exceeded only by generosity and graciousness.

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey Rosy_Lady .. good for You!!!

I did send check to my friend in Arizona, so she can do it "whatever is one has to do on the internet there" for me, since she is the one with the brain in our pack. I bet ya you are now overwelmed...hihihi...

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Wow..I m in now tooooooo!!

It is huge site..and so many topic to get lost in..LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.