Houseplant Swap II

Grand Junction, CO(Zone 6a)

I received my package from RainGazer today. I have lots of house plants but every one she sent was new to me! Thank you, RainGazer!

jrhodes, I'm so glad they arrived! Were they all in good shape? I had the worst time getting them so they wouldn't roll around in that box. Too much tape, I know, but if they weren't damaged, that's alright.
I can't believe you didn't have any of those! I was worried to pieces that you'd get a box of stuff you already have. I feel much better now! :o)

Grand Junction, CO(Zone 6a)

RainGazer: The only significant damage was to the thin vines of the Ceropegia. I took the broken vines and planted the "beads" in fresh soil. I think they'll root.

Philadelphia, PA(Zone 6b)

I received my plants from yesterday
from cjolene. There's so many wonderful
succulents.

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Anyone else received yet. Sounds like some great boxes went out. Keep us posted.

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

i received my of wonderful box of beautiful houseplants...will take a pic of them all planted up in there new homes in a bit...I love them...

Thanks snboyken :o)

Char

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Anyone receive any plants this weekend. I still show three have not received. Keep us posted.

Northern California, CA(Zone 9a)

Shoot, I meant to post yesterday but got busy posting photos in the AV and Orchid cactus forums! Sorry. I got a box o' goodies from STOWNES
Very cool plant that I don't know it's name, looks like a tradescantia (inch vine) on steroides, philodendron, syngonium, alternanthera, and one more that I can't think of the name at the moment!
Thanks Sharon for well wrapped, healthy plants!! I really love the synonium the best, love the coppery colors!
HUGS!!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Now we are down to one to receive. What a great swap. Anyone intersted in a round III?

Lilesville, NC(Zone 7b)

YES YES YES

I would love to go for a round III ;o)

LMK

Char

I got my box from Kachinagirl today (they said it was there Friday but I didn't have a yellow pick-up slip and hubby and I were both quite sick Saturday, so I couldn't get to the PO). However, they are all in great shape! I can't even remember what all they are right now, but it is a wonderful box! Begonias, hoyas, a philodendron, a succulent, and more! Simply fabulous!
Thank you so much, Karen!!!

Livermore, KY(Zone 6a)

Last one arrived. Thanks rain for letting me know. Hope all enjoyed their boxes. I sure am mine.

Ok if anyone is interested I will do a round III?

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.