iris and a foot.. sorry there..

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

in wee plastic pond

Thumbnail by hope43
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Sweet! And you like to garden like I do. No shoes on so it looks like home. :-)

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

i only wear shoes when have to really have to...lol...

Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

And your toenails are even clean.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I'm with you, Twyla ~ I hate shoes. lol My toenails are anyways clean, it's the bottoms that are permanently dirty. If I want my feet to look nice I have to use a foot file to make them look presentable. :)

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

Moby thtas me but did not want anyone to know..lol.. barefoot all time..

West Central, WI(Zone 4a)

Do tell how you manage to keep your toenails presentable. Once it's warm enough for me to shed my shoes, I have to start using nail polish. My foot file lives in my shower.....the only way to get those dirty dogs clean.

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

did not even think about being barefoot so did not know if were or were not did not know ft. in it till after downloaded it.. lol.. was out in dirt to walking around checking..

Twyla

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

your foot a hit and that is a beautiful La iris .
i think it some i got at sale and they had names wrong . so far if i have it it has not bloomed.

Hope you iris is Roy Davidson
it is a apogon hybrid

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

ah really neat then.. thanks

Westchester, IL(Zone 5b)

I think we should make a new thread called "Foot Photos," lol! Or, maybe expand it to include other things you usually don't want showing in your flower photos. Could be funny. Then again, it's almost 5 am and I've been up all night, so anything could be funny to me right now, lol. ;P Here's mine, it's not an iris, but a nice foot shot, lol.

~Kristy

Thumbnail by IrisLover79
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Oh yeah.....I do it all the time!

Thumbnail by Moby
Aurora, CO(Zone 5a)

I go barefoot whenever I can, but I don't like anyone seeing my feet. I have that toenail fungus and I'm allergic to the medication you take for it, so my nails are kind of malformed. Of course, that makes shoes uncomfortable, so I want to go barefoot....

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

my feet awful shaped toes all.. but i even drive barefoot yes i know illegal to..i go barefoot any where can some not suppose to..!

I keep my feet out
its always my nose or hand that in my photos LOL

This message was edited Aug 12, 2006 11:59 PM

Thumbnail by tazzy
west Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

I've actually been pulled driving barefoot. They didn't say anything to me about being barefoot, they were to busy being concerned about the speed I was driving.

By the way, what iris cultivar is that in your first pic?
Debbie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.