April Iris continues

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Oh...love it! I ordered 'Explicit' last year and it already has a bloom stalk on it. Can't wait to see it now, thanks to your great picture! :0)

Laura

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

You will love it. Nice substance too!

Here's Wise Wish.

Thumbnail by doss
Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Wise Wish is pretty too.

The blue one with the white zonal area could be City Lights. It could also be Cycles. Or, if it's a recent one, it could be Time Zone.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

if those are my three choices then it's City Lights. I'll go and mark it before the flowers fly away! Thanks!

Here's O So Very. Not the best photo of it but my vertigo is getting me down and I'm taking photos from the top. This one is a little strange in the stands anyway. The one that opened today isn't that way though. It's quite black.

Thumbnail by doss
Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Mandarin Morning is like orange sherbert.

Thumbnail by doss
Lebanon, OR

Doss great pictures and I LOVE EXPLICIT and WISE WISH, guess will need to buy them for my crosses, already want to cross with my TB that I am going to intro...

D

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

We can't wait for your TB you are going to intro and you are continuing past it. Explicit is stunning. It really glows and It jumps right out at you. Wish Wish is lovely too. Lovely patterning and a lot going on in a pretty subtle flower.

Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

WOW! These are beautiful Iris's I don't think there was a one I didn't love, I really loved those yellows .

kathy

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

If you like yellow Kathy, here's a another less expensive similar one. Really lovely. It's called Light Beam.

Thumbnail by doss
Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Sopia is ringing my chimes .
Adding to my want list

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Sofia is one that won't be mistaken for any other. It's really different.
Here's another favorite. Telepathy.

The weather has taken a turn warmer here and things are just beginning to bloom like crazy.

Thumbnail by doss
Judsonia, AR(Zone 7b)

oh my, your torturing me, quit it right now!!! LOL

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Just Can't Stop!

Here's Ritual - a small flower but an intense one.

Thumbnail by doss
Fayetteville, NC(Zone 8a)

Aren't they amazing? Every one so different, and sometimes it seems each one is prettier than the last.

Diane

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Let's have a little "Machismo"!

Thumbnail by doss
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I really like the white streaks on Telepathy.

Susan

(Taylor) Plano, TX(Zone 8a)

Doss-
Love best of friends!

Margie-I'd love to trade you for your best of friends if you are serious about getting rid of it. I've got lots to trade right now. :0)

Lincolnitess-that wizard of hope is gorgeous!

-T

Lebanon, OR

Margie that goes for me as well.....I am willing to risk the fade.

D

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh my those last three are to die for. Doss you keep on wowing me!

Sorry to hear about your vertigo. A close friend of mine had it a few years ago-it was really debilitating. Fortunately for her it was caused by a medication and went away after she stopped taking it. I hope you get better.

Sandy

LOL! I run out in my PJs to take pictures too, especailly when the daylilies start to bloom-it gets hot here fast.

This message was edited May 1, 2006 3:49 PM

Arbuckle, CA(Zone 9a)

Susan, Firestorm is fabulous.

Sandy

Celina, TN(Zone 6b)

Susan,
Thanks for sharing your beauties with us. I love looking at all the different colors. I never dreamed there were so many different ones.
Winnie

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

Thanks Sandy - it would be great if I could get rid of this vertigo. But I'm still bending over to stake iris and get to smell them. Even if I have to sit on the ground to do it. My Clematis Rubens though is at nose height and I can smell that all that I want. Lovely!

I know that it's May but this is Panama Hattie!

Thumbnail by doss

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.