Brian Williams, what is this and where can I get it?

Gilbert, AZ

I just received some of the Cleopatra. (sp) The group told me to pot them up and keep in shade on that patio till it gets cooler. I did just that. They get little sun. Seem to be alive.. But, I just planted. I did put some of those water bead things in the planting soil to help hold the water. I don't know if it is helping. Someone told me to cut them down by a third to focus growth to the root. I cut half and just kept the other half full. I will keep you posted. The weather here in Az is still killing us.
Linda

Pinellas Park, FL(Zone 9b)

I bought a stuttgart from Ebay but it was a very poor rhizome and never grew. I'd like to find a trade or reliable seller if any has or knows someone they can recommend.

West Bend, WI(Zone 5b)

budgielover, try here: http://www.karcheskycanna.com/
awesome website, and plants. I recieved a growing stuttgart from Alice and its beautiful right now. you cant go wrong.

(Tammie) Odessa, TX(Zone 7b)

I bought my big 'Stuttgart' from scountylandscape on ebay. I don't think they have any up for bid right now but you might want to contact to see if there is one available. The one I got is a beautiful plant and growing well. I just got it July 29th and it is definitely growing! I am very happy. Here is a picture I took today. The big leaf was emerging when I got it and all the burning present happened soon after I planted it. I now have a sun screen fabric over the area where I have my 'Stuttgarts' planted and they are all happy. Here is a picture I took of it today:
Tammie

Thumbnail by LhasaLover

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.