PNW RUs

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Please visit the Round Up forum to see info on two PNW Round Ups currently in the making!

Gwendalou and Balvenie

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Msantique, I guess since quite a few of us PNWers are not subcribers we are AOL! Maybe we can get together with the PNWers who are also not subcribers?? What do ya think?

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Oh, can you not get to that section? Oh dear. I can cross-post but it'll get confusing. Should I try that? How come you can view this forum and not the RU?

We'd love to have you all come. Why don't you just subscribe?!? Well worth it.

Gwendalou

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

This is the only one that you don't have to pay to get into? If they close it also I don't know? I enjoy it butt I'm also broke. Sorry!

Winlock, WA(Zone 8a)

Happy I think that's a great idea. mesmerel wants to have a get together at her house.
No one should ask why someone else doesn't subscribe . . . that's very personal. I haven't subscribed because I just joined and haven't had time to look around and see everything. This part and the few things I have seen - that I'm not locked out of seem to be enough for me at the moment. I can ask questions and learn and also contribute. I've very busy with work and actually have been spending more time here than I should have been. But it's been enjoyable and I have spring fever so I slacked a bit. ;-)

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Gwendalou, could you cross - post about the round-up..Im also not a subscriber and I would love to come, and like others I cant see it..... and like others I cant subscribe...my problem is I cant do it over the internet, do not know how, if somehow I could send a check to somewhere , that would be the possibility for me..Thanks Gwendalou!

Beaverton, OR(Zone 8a)

I would like to go if I can find others from Oregon to share ride.

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Rosy-Lady, if you're a subscriber, just go over to the RU forum and post on that thread that you want to carpool. If you're not a subscriber, hopefully someone will see it here and match up with you. If we get a lot of carpooling interest, I will also let the people on the different threads - this one and the one in RU - know about each other so we can make it easy for everyone to get to the RUs.

Rosy, send me a d-mail if you aren't able to visit the RU forums and I'll d-mail you the info on them.

Gwen

Olympia, WA(Zone 8b)

Ummmm, whats a "round up"?? Is it like a square dance or is it that ride at the carnival?? DANG, I hate being the ONLY stupid one here, :(

Regards;
bluelytes

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

It's a gathering for people here on DG that are in our area. For instance, last year we went to Swan Island Dahlias in Oregon and then to Lenjo's for a potluck dinner and plant swap. Lots of fun, a way to meet up with the faceless people we chat with daily, also a chance to hang out with fellow gardeners, talk about gardening, swap plants, etc.

If you are a DG member, go to the Round Up forum and look for the two posts on PNW RUs. If not, dmail me and I'll dmail them to you.

Gwen

Portland, OR(Zone 8a)

Hey bluelytes !!.. I m here.., dont feel lonely over there...LOL

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

I have added bed and breakfast and other overnight accommodation info on the Whidbey Island Garden Tour round up thread. http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/593788/

Gwen

Thanks, Gwen. My DH is looking forward to it, as am I!

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Pixydish, add your name over on the post in the RU forum so other people will know you guys are coming!

Gwen

I thought I already did that... I'll go make sure. BTW, Gwen, to get your payment info on the coop, just visit the thread. Everyone's payment is posted. You were not doing a spreadsheet for me, so that must be someone else's coop! LOL!!

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

No, you haven't on the actual thread or I remember you saying somewhere else you were going. Go to the one that's titled PNW RU - Whidbey Island and post on that one. It'll bump it to the top and hopefully get the ball rolling!

Gwen

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.