Snow Cone For Soferdig

Winlock, WA(Zone 8a)

Hi Soferdig - your gardens are beautiful. I'm seeing lots of new flowers I need to buy snooping around peoples yards on this site - many taller ones and more for the shade. Here's a picture of your snow cone I took a couple of weeks ago. Must be raspberry! Took a nice bright one on the way to my parents by the Toledo exit then got this more colorful one a few hours later on the way home. We use to see her from our yard but the fir trees have grown too tall now.

Thumbnail by msantique
Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Mt. St. Helens?

Winlock, WA(Zone 8a)

Yes, it is. Soferdig said he missed seeing the old 'snow cone' from when he lived here so I put on this recent picture.

Kalispell, MT(Zone 4b)

Well I lived there before 1980. It was truely a snow cone. I went up there canoeing and got to dislike Harry Truman. In the movie he was nice but in reality he was a grouch with my step son. I enjoyed going up there and picking huckelberries and floating the rocks off the mountain in Spirit Lake. I often walked up the north side of the mountain where the mountain blew up. Now the same ash is somewhere in China. I loved the area before the big boom. Thanks for the picture it is beautiful.

This message was edited Apr 14, 2006 10:09 AM

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Oh Oh Oh, I camped for years when I was a kid at Spirit Lake! It was such a fun place to go to. I was so disappointed when the mt. blew because all the good sites were gone.
Nice pic!
Carol

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.