Our Garden Club Plant Sale

North Plains, OR(Zone 8a)

Our local garden club is having a plant sale on May 6 in North Plains, Oregon. The town of North Plains is opening its new library later this month and the garden club is funding the landscaping and stocking the library with gardening books. The sale last year gave a good start.

So, if you are in the North Plains area just ask and I'll send directions.

This is my first year here, so I've not been to one of the sales before, but the members tell me it is a great sale with lots of variety and excellent prices.

Roni in North Plains

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Where is North Plains?
Carol

North Plains is a tiny town immediately on the north side of Sunshine Highway (26) directly north of the west side of Hillsboro. It is about 25 miles west of downtown Portland.

Roni on a ridge seven miles north of North Plains

Beaverton, OR(Zone 8a)

I go pass N.Plains weekly, from Beverton to Banks. Is the sale at the library? Not that I know were thats at. I will try to stop by if possible.

Several of our club members live in Banks.

The sale is at 11052 309th, which is right in North Plains on the corner of 309th and North Ave.

There is also an all city garage sale the same day.

This is my first time working at the sale, but from what I've heard there is quite a variety of plants at excellent prices.

Roni outside North Plain, Oregon

Mount Angel, OR(Zone 8a)

Gee, sounds like a good day to spend in North Plains, garage sales and plants, how can you beat that combination?

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.