Is the name Curb Appeal limiting? Let's discuss a new name.

Stanford, CA(Zone 9b)

NOTICE: THE VOTE HAS BEEN TAKEN AND THE NAME HAS BEEN CHANGED! Good work folks!!

I've been on a thread here where people have been talking about a new name for Curb Appeal. Something simple like Design or Landscape Design that would include the entire outdoor living space. A new name might expand the use of the forum. Getting feedback on the forum is the first place to go to get this kind of thing discussed.

Here's the link to the forum I mentioned above
http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/587342/

So here it is! A discussion!!!!!

It took me a long time to get that this wasn't just a front yard forum so I understand the problem. Curb Appeal has cleverness appeal, true. In fact, after reading the thread about the name I realized that I wasn't posting my back yard problems here, although of course some people do get it right away.

Anyway, what are your thoughts? Are you wedded to Curb Appeal, ready to think about changing the name? Like Design or Landscape design as a new name. The next step would be to go to Dave and Terry and ask them to change it if that's what we want.

I'll let Terry know that we are discussing it.

This message was edited Apr 24, 2006 12:59 PM

This thread has 84 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!