What is YOUR challenge?

Sterling, VA(Zone 6b)

It is spring...everybody should be gearing up for a new year of projects...yet the traffic on this forum is pretty low. What is up with that? This forum seems to have a lot of knowledgeable people that are willing to spend significant amounts of effort to help out with landscaping issues. I would encourage anybody with a challenge, a question, or an interesting topic to start a new thread!

I admit that this post is selfish. I drop in to learn. I learn a lot by thinking about other peoples' challenges, by reading other people's ideas and by seeing how people have changed their landscapes. So your post gets you valuable information and give me a chance to learn...sounds like a win-win situation to me.

- Brent

This thread has 67 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!