Happy Birthday, haighr!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Hey there girl friend, a big Happy Birthday is being sent your way!

Thumbnail by Shirley1md
Frederick, MD(Zone 6a)

Happy Birthday Candee !!! Hope your day was super :)

DEa

Frederick, MD(Zone 7a)

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great day!
Nancy

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

Thanks so much everyone. Had a very nice b-day. Been out of town a few days so sorry for the late response. Thanks again for your kind and cheerful wishes.

Edgewater, MD(Zone 7a)

OMG I cant believe I missed this!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CANDEE!!!

Sorry I was so late.

Laurel, DE(Zone 7a)

LOL, there wasn't much to miss!
But, now that you are all here, let me fill you in.
I became a grandma for the very first time on March 8, 2006 - Have you met EvaGrace yet?
Steve and I were there for the c-section and all went quite well.

Tasha and I headed out there this past week for a visit. Before we left she announced that she and Mike are expecting in October. They have been trying for a long time and had to have a bit of help to conceive so it is an especially joyous time.

Imagine, two grandbabies in one year!

Haven't planned for a RU this year as Steve, although getting around fine, has some medical issues that need immediate resolutions, that along with the new baby and another on the way, just haven't spent any time even thinking about the cabin, although we do need to make a trip up there to open things up sometime.

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Congrats to the new grandparents!!! Where can we see pics of Ms. EvaGrace? I hope Steve will be in better health soon!

Candee - No worries about the RU - if you decide not to host 'we' can start looking at other places - parks etc. keep us updated.

Hugs -Kim

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.