PNW get-together info

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

HI! Malvenie and I are organizing a 'round up' for PNW DGers, so if you haven't already been over to that thread, go check it out and let us know which option you'd like us to pursue.

To get there quickly...
[HYPERLINK@davesgarden.com]

Gwendalou

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Okay, why didn't that link go thru? Somebody help me. I cut and paste but it didn't work!

Gwendalou

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Hi Gwen,, stand by for Dmail on dividing helleborus by the way.

Go to the NW RU page you refer to. Highlight the page address, (Assuming you have PC vs MAc: under VIEW, select Toolbars and make sure address bar has a check by it to be displayed for each page you're on) right click to COPY the page address, then come to your post here and PASTE it. "Cutting" it, deleted it from your mouse's superpowers! Copy and paste will bring it right over.

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Here you go:

http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/570523/

Langley, WA(Zone 7b)

Annie, my View thing doesn't have an address toolbar. It has a navigation toobar and a bookmarks toolbar and then a customize which when I click on that I get a bunch of stuff I don't understand.

Next time I'll try it with highlighting the address at the top, then using copy and paste under the edit button. That might work.

Gwendalou

Gwen, do you use FireFox, Internet Explorer, or something else as your web browser?

So. Puget Sound, WA(Zone 8b)

Gwendalou, the place you're talking about highlighting IS the address toolbar I think. And what you're planning on doing is exactly right. A quicker way is to hold down the Ctrl key and hit the C key, then paste by holding down the Ctrl key and hitting the V key.

I've found the quickest way is to right click on the address (that highlights it at the same time) that brings up a menu that has the "copy" option. Then I go to the page I want and right click where I want it then click on "paste."

So. Puget Sound, WA(Zone 8b)

Good deal!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.