Really GREAT prices on planters and pots!!

SE Houston (Hobby), TX(Zone 9a)

Ok, Ok, Ok. BOP = BIRD OF PARADISE. When you're typing on the fly, you HAVE to use shortcuts. Somebody help!

Pilgrim

Randolph, MA(Zone 5a)

Chunx, you are responsible for the $82 gas money I spent on two big blue pots at IKEA yesterday - I drive to work you know - (LOL) since I saw your picture I couldn't stop thinking about the planter - I went to IKEA last week there they were - $39.99 but the white ones were $49.99 - I don't know why but they're all so beautiful - I never knew IKEA sells planters - it was a whole different experience for me - I thank you
Rosemallow

San Diego, CA

Rose - You're welcome. They're nice pots for the price, right? As for the $82 it cost you for the drive, well, you could always have driven out here to get them. Doing that, it would have cost you a couple of grand and so look at it this way....you saved $1,918. That's my idea of being economic and it justifies all my purchases. I'm sort of twisted that way.

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Man, I do love those blue pots. Ikea blue, Vietnamese blue, Hobbylobby blue, whatever, I LOVE IT. I would drive a thousand miles for that color.

Just a little note.

xxx, Carrie

Lincoln Park, MI(Zone 5a)

Carrie if you have a TJMaxx around you I got a set there last week...

Loretta

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Dem~

We have negative $400 in our bank account right now. And I don't drive. But I'll definitely salivate knowing about it! Thanks for thinking of me....

xxxx, Carrie

Randolph, MA(Zone 5a)

Chunx, my only problem now is what to put in them. I was thinking, black magic with some trailing coleus mixed with swedish ivy. I don't know but it will fun getting creative with them.

Carrielamont - I hope you know about IKEA in Stoughton - I'm there every day after work - I bought a clemantis last thursday in the "as is" dept. for one $1. and one more of the blue container. It's worth a trip. It's just around the corner from you.
Thanks guys

Milton, MA(Zone 6a)

Yes, Rose, unfortunately I DO know aboout the Ikea in Stoughton; I've been there three or four times, and my bank account is not thrilled. I got the rolling blue plastic self watering big planter to fill with tender perennials we can roll in and out. Every day you go there? Wow. I'd be broke in a week (more broke than I already am)!

xxx, Carrie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.