Glad to see this forum!

Tacoma, WA

I defected here from Gardenweb because (of course) the annoying pop up ads. I joined yesterday and was surprised to not see a Northwest forum.

I looked today and here it was!

Okay, I've been on painkillers so maybe I missed it.... feeling old because just found out I have arthritis in my neck and bursitis in my shoulder. I'm too young for this. (49). Hopefully I'll be feeling better in two weeks because there is too much stuff to do in the garden!

I kinda think my weeding and digging may have contributed to my shoulder...heavens knows it can't be work.

Has anyone else had joint problems and how long did it take before you could go out and dig again? Thanks Susan

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

;Susan, Welcome, and our PNW just became seeable on the forums yesterday.

I have lived with arthiritis for many years. The doctors when I had my first of four hip joint replacement operations, said caused by too much hard gardening, etc. labor and arthiritis. So far I have just tried to live with it, because of arthiritis and stiff finger joints I don't have much grip in my hands and lots of times hit the wrong keys on this keyboard. But i am determined to garden as long as I can, with help for the heavier work.

DonnaS

Duvall, WA(Zone 7b)

I am also only 49. :) I have problems with my legs and back. Just started in the last year. I have a regimen of physical therapy excercises that I do. I hope that that takes care of it. In any case I will do whatever I am able to and just keep gardening.

jb

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.