Going Nuts for curb appeal

Novato, CA

The weeds are being pulled, wilted sub-tropicals are being cut back , mounds of composted chippings are being spread and new pots and sculptures are being potted up for the upcoming spring and summer season.

A little extra curb appeal is going into my garden this year because several garden tours will making their way through my small urban oasis.

I just plucked a few new ceramic pieces out of the kiln last week and planted them up with a variety of savory succulents.
They will be placed on the ground in the side yard garden gallery under the belly of the 12 foot long, mosaic tiled, water spewing Komoto dragron. ( which hopefully will be completed in time for the tour ... ahggg ! ... ! anybody want to help !!!! ) .

A few of my classmates from my ceramics class at College of Marin are going to bring some of their sculptural work(s) to be placed in the garden gallery too . Yippe !

As the date looms closer, I will shoot off some photos of the garden and some of the sculpture so those who live out of the area can have a virtural tour.

Below are the nuts that will be placed under 'Komoto' ,... if he is completed in time .

Thumbnail by deviant_deziner
This thread has 33 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!