Our new home

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

So I'm gonna be the first hopefully. Happy Gardening in the PNW!

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Yea!!! A forum just for us!! Thank you!

Duvall, WA(Zone 7b)

Guess I better pony up some cash. ;)

Thanks to everyone for posting and to the powers that be for making it happen.

jb

Tonasket, WA(Zone 5a)

Thankyou Terry & Dave for getting us going on our own forum. Sure doesn't feel like spring out there today. Temp is 42 but with a strong wind feels like about 22. There is some sun at times. So maybe by the time Spring is here by the calender, it will feel like spring.

I had the fellow who works for me dig up what i thought last summer was/is a running start from my wisteria vine that was planted about 12 or so feet away on the other side of my deck. Came under the deck last spring and I kept it tied to a stake and pruned to a tree. It came up in as space about 15" x 24" so there wasn't a lot of space. Anyway he dug it up and replanted it in my windbreak area. When it leafs out if it does after having so many roots cut off, I will try to decide for sure if it is a wisteria.

I am leaving for the afternoon to play bridge (my doctor several years ago told me to play lots of cards,) and I believe in following the doctors advice. HaHaHa.

DonnaS

Benton City, WA(Zone 6a)

Hi all,
I just got back from the nursery and spent way too much money. I got some strawberries, marion berries, blueberries, rhubarb and stuff to make my own potting mix. So I'm off to my greenhouse where it's a nice 60 degrees in there and mix it up. Bye bye.

Sagewood

Beautiful, BC(Zone 8b)

Ah, what a weird-weather day! When the forum was started it was snowing. Just after noon it was sunny. I went to my friends greenhouse and potted up alot of stuff I propagated; Gardenia 'Kleims Hardy', Callistemon sieberi, Albizia julibrissin, Lavateras, Abutilons, Melianthus major. It feels good finally cleaning up the propagation tables. But did it ever get cold when I was leaving!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.