Delphiniums

Fredericktown, MO

Hello everyone....I am VERY new to winter sowing and I think I may have started to late. I started three containers last week of three different colors of perennial geraniums. I just got some seeds from parks for Magic Fountain and Summer Blues Delphinum. Can I winter sow those??

Thanks,

Lisa

Fredericktown, MO

Thank you so much!! I am excited!

Lisa

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Lisa-- keep us posted on how your perennial geraniums do, too. What kind did you plant? t.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Welcome to the Wintersowing Forum, Lisa! Definitely, sow those Delphiniums now! They will be fine!

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

yes - Welcome Lisa!!

Anita

Ffld County, CT(Zone 6b)

I WSed delphiniums last year with great success. I don't know when I did them, but most likely it was mid-March. You should have plenty of time - I'm assuming you are zone 5? The geraniums sound great - I should try some of those!

:)
Dee

Fredericktown, MO

Thank you all for the welcome!! The Geraniums I did were Splish Splash and Orchid Blue...I keep watching....NOTHING yet. This is SO MUCH Fun!!

I have a lot of seeds started in the plant room too...Under lights....I probably started too early, but I can't seem to keep my hands out of the dirt.....

Under lights I have poached egg flower, bell flowers, rocky mountain penstemon, perennial lobelia, strawflower, TX Red Star Hibiscus, Forget-me- Not....All doing WONDERFUL....

Lisa

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.