Weight Loss Challange Jan. 29-Feb. 6(?)

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I'm sorry I didn't get a new thread started yesterday. It was a hectic day to put it mildly. I'm hoping the this next week will be a bit more restful. I thought last week was going to slow down but it didn't happen.

I'm taking my diet pills again and they really do kill my appitite. They are by Body Beautiful or the other way around. Anyway, I've never seen them except at the local discount everything because everything is salvage store. They are all natural herbs and I checked each one out carefully before taking them. I only take 2 a day, usually in the morning.

I just had a cornmeal muffin with calorie/fat free butter flavored spray so I can take my morning meds now. We have a church dinner today after morning services. Then we will have a business meeting to discuss future steps in selecting a new pastor. Sheila made a large potato salad and deboned the chicken for the generic rice a roni casserole. I got the oriental flavor and added some water chestnuts. It is baking now.

It is cold here. I will for sure be taking hot water to the poultry today. Poor things. I wish we could heat the bird house so they could be warm at least during the night. Can you tell I spoil my creatures?

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 42 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!