Fenton, MO(Zone 6b)

http://buggycrazy.vstore.ca/

This message was edited Aug 31, 2006 11:34 PM

Excelsior, MN(Zone 4a)

WOW!!!!! Thanks, decifi.

surfside beach, SC(Zone 8b)

Thank You!

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Thanks for posting that link, I just bought some lily seeds from her. Lisa said thanks as well, I told her this is where I saw the link to her site.

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

buggy is going to get deluged with orders from dg with all the good press she gets over here! I wish her luck!

Thanks for the link. t.

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

Thanks for the tip. I got some nice bulbs from her in fall, and ended up paying twice, so I've got credit! I told her there was no use sending it back, LOL. I really tempted to get one of those huge Leslie Woodriff bulbs, and she's got good prices on her yellow callas.

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

DANGEROUZ~

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

Gosh, you daylily folks are over here too!

I love star gazers! Godzilla is so cool.

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Buggycrazy has got great big bulbs! Bought some last Fall & can't wait until they bloom!!

Bay City, MI(Zone 6a)

i have more than just a daylily addiction! ;)

Winchester, KY(Zone 6a)

She's added some more good deals on lilies I have'nt seen offered by anyone else, so keep checking her site everybody. I ordered the Leslie Woodriff and callas, and last night had to add Zeus, Coral Sunset, Starburst, and Tropical Dream to my order.
Neal.

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

I will not be tempted.I will not be tempted . I will not be tempted. (Tying my fingers behind my back & closing my eyes so I don't peek at new lilies.....)

East Texas, United States(Zone 8a)

i went looking to see what was new and screen said web has been cancelled. Anybody has a current site address?

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

I noticed that too. She is still on the Lily Auction and you can contact her through that if you want to. I assume she decided the site wasn't working out. I haven't talked to her since Christmas so don't know what has been going on with her.

Columbia Heights, MN(Zone 4a)

I seem to remember somebody says months ago, that she was getting out of the business.

I never did get a good clarification from her about the lily part of the business. When I asked her about it she said they were getting out of the cut flower part of the lily business. They were selling cut lilies at the Saturday market in Eugene every week. So maybe they are keeping some of the lilies that are not so good for cut flowers. Just conjecture on my part. She did make good on her threat to kill and plow under the field in her back yard!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

No...say it ain't so!

Poland, ME

Lisa has a new website
http://buggycrazy.vstore.ca/

YAY!!! Thanks Mainiac!

Tulsa, OK(Zone 7a)

beautiful, now Wanda i think you will untie your hands..lol..

Well, I've been waiting & waiting, but it looks like a couple of lilies that pouted last year aren't going to show up to party at all this year. Maybe I'll just have to find a couple of more.

Oh wait, I have a friends who needs 300 lilies dug off her Dad's farm. Guess I'll have to find a place to put some of them...

Lucky you, Wanda!!

Yes, but I have to help DIG them....

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Wanda, you need to rent an empty lot and start your own cut flower business! I know you have lots of spare time for a new venture.

Susan

Spare time???? And just when would I have time to go play with my Lily Society and DG friends? I spent yesterday & today digging daylilies for a friend who is moving her business & display gardens.
Selling plants would take all the fun out of it!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I know what you mean. I used to have a plant sale every year, but it ended up feeling like work and I ended up neglecting my own plants.

Susan

Hey, ulterior motives. This friend wants to add tall beardeds to her inventory and wants to trade Siberians, Intermediates and spider daylilies. it took an HOUR for her to take notes in my garden Saturday morning & 30 TB colors have opened since. Looks like the makings for a cool trade here... :)

McGregor, IA(Zone 4b)

I found buggycrazy's site, but I can't get to the lily bulbs. I went through almost everything there, but no lilies. Does anyone know how to find the lilies?
Sharon

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I doubt she has any lilies for sale right now ~ Fall is when she sells them.

So.App.Mtns., United States(Zone 5b)

Today, the link says the website has been cancelled.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

But there's a new one ~ http://buggycrazy.vstore.ca/. Maybe delcfi could go back and edit that link.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.