By popular demand, the Winter Sowing forum!

Enjoy it!

Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Thank you so much, Dave!

So. Puget Sound, WA(Zone 8b)

Thank you! And just in time to help a novice.

Efland, NC(Zone 7a)

Much obliged, dave...

And now...another avenue I need to check into! (Have been itching to try some of it out lately!)

Caistor, United Kingdom(Zone 8b)

Thank You Dave, from another novice..

Southwest, WI(Zone 4b)

Thanks, Dave! I have to be honest, I haven't had the greatest luck winter sowing. The plants I did get were very sturdy and nice. I skipped it last year, but am doing it again this year. Hoping to gain some knowledge here. I put the soil in deeper in the bottles this year. It seemed like they dried out faster than i could keep up last time I tried.

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I am so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Dave!!!!!

Franklin, WI(Zone 5a)

Thanks Dave! I think it was just a week or two ago that I was thinking I would like a Winter Sowing forum.

I'm excited to see you thought it worthwhile!

Sandy

Corinth, NY(Zone 4b)

Thanks Dave! I really enjoy the idea of this all. I will let you know how it works out for me.

Lakemont, GA(Zone 8a)

YAHOO!!
Thanks Dave!!

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Happy dance!!!!! Thanks Dave,

Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

Thanks Dave! So glad you jumped in and made it easy to find these threads all in one place!! You are the best!! ~ Suzi :)

Midland, TX(Zone 7b)

Thank you, Dave. My favorite topics are now all on this forum. Pets, Scrapbooking and Winter Sowing!

Auburn, MA(Zone 5b)

Oooh, thank you! Now I don't have to hunt down all those threads that involve winter sowing. All nicely corraled in one spot.

Ffld County, CT(Zone 6b)

Thanks Dave! It's much easier to find the WSing threads now. This will be so much fun!

:)
Dee

Marietta, GA(Zone 7b)

Ohhhhhhhhhhh I'm all over this forum!! Thanks!!

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.