Thompson & Morgan

Elmira, NY(Zone 6a)

Have fun! I got a lot of British wild flowers this year from them. I've already got some of their seeds up and in a pot, because it only needed one month of stratification. It's apple mint, so I'm going to have to be careful if I don't want it to take over the world.

Union Grove, AL

Woodspirit,
I tried apleblosson stock from T&M about a decade ago, had poor germination but the few that came up were absolutly lovely, help all winter till Frb, went in a horrid freeze, down to 12 i think and then came back and held in bloom with dead heading till summer heat killed em, Tried them 2 time later and had no germination at all. haven't found them anywhere else but i think I'll google it for nexy fall, thanks for the reminder. I have quit buying from T&M 3 years ago, ordered their scabious flowerd Zinnia, well we had poor germination for Zinnias!, 10 plants from a whole packet of seed, spindly weak things, that eventualy bloomed over a month later than other varities we had put out, and then they were singles and a few semi doubles and NOT in the colors promised. I will not buy from then again, the year before i had ordered over $100 worth and got less than 8 plants to come up.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.