Tuber Check 06- Have you checked your tubers lately?

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Boys are just mini men; I don't care what they say about nature vs. nurture.

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

You know I can't really defend the men here because whenever I go to my parents house in the country I let loose a bit. They still have moles tho.
You can't live trap animals in WA? No moles here chipmunks and squirrels dig stuff up to see what's there here.
Al

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Funny, Al. Don't mean to pick on you guys. Maybe us gals are jealous that you can let loose and we can't, LOL

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Al, I think live traps are allowed, just not killing or maiming traps. And I think rat/mouse traps are allowed. If I can figure out a good bait, how about I live trap some moles and ship them to you ( I have your address neener, neener, neener!) Would that be "LIVE ANIMAL: THIS SIDE UP" on the box? Priority mail? Undoubtedly, Priority Mail...

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Annie, I think that would be Priority Mole.......

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

oooo, good one, NoH20 !!!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Trading varmints now are 'ya. Hey I saw a shrew here last year, maybe I can send that to you to tame.

Bath, NY(Zone 5b)

I have a woodchuck that you can have!!!!!!!!!It would save repairing bullet holes in the side of the shed..LOL

Marquette, MI(Zone 5a)

Hey ! Shrews are a good thing (the rodents, I mean) Their saliva is reportedly poisonous to mice.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Candy LOL! Priority Mole! That is the laugh of the week for me!

Hold the shrews, woodchucks, voles, mice, and such for me please. I have enough around here for half the state. And pine squirrels- noisy little monsters.
We saw the rare mountain beaver 15 years ago behind our woodshed. Cute for a large rodent and not afraid of us at all.
http://www.werc.usgs.gov/pt-reyes/movies/

Willow! bullet holes??? bullet holes? Did you pick up that kevlar vest I showed you last year? You have to be careful of friendly fire back there!

Vancouver, WA(Zone 7a)

Wow! That's neat that you saw that beaver. It does look pretty cute for a rodent.

Willamette Valley, OR(Zone 8a)

Annie, if Al can send weeds to his brother, then I think it only fair that someone send him a mole. ;-) LOL

I was in shock the first time I saw a beaver. It was crossing the road down by the river in the town I grew up in. That thing was as tall as my golden lab!

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

West coaster's trying to gang up on me now huh, you and 'blondy' can bring your beaver and take on me and my badger in a cage match!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.