Garden Gate

Bartow, FL(Zone 9a)

This sign is on my garden gate in Bartow, Florida

Thumbnail by MotherNature4
mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

i love the sign and the pedilanthus too! debi

(Zone 9a)

Cheerful looking. Did you design it yourself?

Lake City, FL(Zone 8b)

I luv the sign! Did you get locally or have made?

Bartow, FL(Zone 9a)

Glad you guys like the sign. I've had it for a while, but will get info. for you. I purchased it at the state headquarters of the Florida Federation of Garden Clubs. in Winter Park. I will be going there in a couple of weeks, but have written for information which I'll post here when it arrives. I think they also have one that says Butterfly Crossing.

Indialantic, FL(Zone 10a)

I have one that says "butterfly garden". My boss picked it up for me at the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge a few months ago.

Thumbnail by terrieurban
Indialantic, FL(Zone 10a)

Sorry for the double post....
I didn't think the first message went.

This message was edited Dec 30, 2005 9:27 PM

Thumbnail by terrieurban
Bartow, FL(Zone 9a)

I checked and found that there is one Butterfly Crossing sign left. It is $9.95+tax and postage, but I need to know tomorrow if I'm to pick it up. They also have crossing signs for ducks, bees and pelicans if anyone is interested. They are not sure if they will reorder. Sorry, that's the best I can do.

(Zone 9a)

I would like to have one. The duck one sounds good, but I'll take whatever you have available.

Bartow, FL(Zone 9a)

Hi Fireant, I got you duck crossing sign. It's pretty cute. Drop me a line by DMail and send me your address. I'll send you details.
MotherNature4

(Zone 9a)

Okay, thanks.

Windermere, FL(Zone 9b)

Thanks MotherNature4 for posting this about the signs. I googled butterfly crossing signs and found this site for the North American Butterfly Association: http://www.butterflybuzz.com/site/561023/page/290602
They have the signs although they are more expensive, but currently on sale for $12.95. I'm going to get one for my main butterfly garden area.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.