you have 3 days to send send priorty flat rate with dc
put back what you take out! examples:
you take out a gift put back a gift-some are marked with a value
like 12.00 put something of value back in there/
if you dont have some thing of value of 12.00 put 2 -6.00 items
this is for handmade or new no used!
also seeds 1/4 small seeds new or from garden this year 2005
large seeds 1/2 tsp.
Bulbs -no not brake into bulbs and take any out if you want package replace with same.meaning any bulbs big or any small.
If you take out 5 packages of seeds replace.you can not replace bulbs with seeds only bulbs.
Thank you all for playing in this RR dont not keep for more than 3 days.send right out if you can ,keep this going.please also post when you send out so other player knows to look for this.if your not going to be home please let me know i will notify next player and will will forword this back after list is over.

Happy Holidays!

This message was edited Nov 30, 2005 2:42 PM

This message was edited Dec 5, 2005 11:29 PM

This message was edited Dec 8, 2005 12:14 AM

This message was edited Dec 8, 2005 12:19 AM

This message was edited Dec 9, 2005 9:26 PM

This message was edited Dec 14, 2005 7:08 AM

This message was edited Dec 17, 2005 10:26 PM

This message was edited Dec 19, 2005 5:17 PM

This message was edited Dec 20, 2005 3:00 PM

This message was edited Dec 24, 2005 9:53 AM

Fredericksburg, VA(Zone 7a)

Yikes!
I cut and pasted the tracking number from my post to check on the status (I was too short on time to navigate through my account on www.USPS to get the tracking #) glad that I got it from where I typed it on the forum. I panicked because there was no information for it on their web site....long story short I miss typed it, Here is the actual one:
0103 8555 7495 4683 239. I thought I double checked it and everything!

-Garity

Hi Garity,
I can't get that one to work either. I'm hoping to get to the post office today, so I'll let you know if it arrived.
RG

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

No recort of that item it states....

I got it! Wow! It's filled with great things! I'll have it back out on or before Saturday and I'll post the Delivery Confirmation number.
RG

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

thanks Rain-please post on saturday this has several stops to make before christmas....Enjoy please tell us what you picked....Thanks dear

I must really be having technical dificulties. There was a '1' at the end of that DC, I thought I copied and pasted the whole thing just fine. Criminy. Glad it got to you safe!

-Garity

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I sent a couple emails-This really needs to be sent out-If it is going to hit everyone by christmas-I posted 3 days i relise people are sick this time of year and -other things do come up but there are many people still on this swap,And christmas items are in the swap-for people to use on christmas.
I am hoping -this gets sent out today -no word she said saturday.
Robin

I go back to the Dr. this afternoon. It will be shipped before my appointment. I'll check to see how much overnight service will cost. If I can afford it, I'll overnight it to the next person. She's in GA. I'll post this afternoon how it was shipped and the DC number.

Robin, and everyone, I'm very sorry about the delay. Had I known that I would be sick and would cause a delay in getting this to everyone, I would never have asked to join this round robin. I offer my sincerest apologies to everyone affected by this.

RG

Heads up georgiagardening3! It's on its way! The items in the box are great! The hardest part is choosing what to take and what to leave. :o)

I sent it priority flat rate. Overnight would have cost $30.40, and they wouldn't commit to getting it there tomorrow, anyway, since it was this afternoon. My postmaster said it should arrive on Wednesday (which is when it would have gotten there if I had sent it overnight), but it might be Thursday since it is the Christmas season.

The delivery confirmation number is: 0304 3490 0001 4572 7650

RG

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

Christmas has arrived in Georgia!!!!
just one ? RainGazer could you stop in and teach me how to get
ALL this back in the tiny box.lol

Thumbnail by georgiagarden3

Sorry, I couldn't begin to tell you how I did it. I was worried that I was going to have to keep something else just to be able to get the box taped shut! LOL JK I did ask the postmaster about a larger box, but she didn't have any.
Nothing was broken, was it? I tried to pack everything so it would travel safely. The things I put in weren't wrapped very prettily. I wasn't able to get out to get wrapping supplies for them. I made use of some paper napkins for padding material, but I made sure to use clean ones! ;o)
I forgot to tell what I kept. We (and by "We", I mean my children) chose teddy bear and Santa ornaments. I probably would have chosen those great fruit candles (how gorgeous are those???), but how could I say no to their sweet faces? I hope you find something great to keep, georgia.
RG

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

I was lucky the kids are at school,so I got to pick all
Alone,! I did get the candles and I have a tiny little basket
for them ,plus I got the ornament with the mail box
I`m going to have everyone listed in our swap on it.

heads up Brian dc# 0305-1720-0000-7347-3400

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

getting closer .oh boy, im ready

Thumbnail by tazzy

See, I had great fun packing it....like a real life Tetris game!

-Garity

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

got a question is the buckwheat lavender stress neck pillow in there?or scarf-homemade or the potporri Pie?I dont see them.Just windering did someone pick them as for gifts or are they still in the swap??I hope you got something nice?

LOL Garity! Tetris is exactly what it was like!

Robin, I don't believe any of those items were in it when I got it. They must have been good!

RG

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I got the pie, Robin.... the pillow and scarf were still in there when I sent it off

Janis

Arlington, GA(Zone 8a)

nope no buckwheat pillow or scarf .
still lots of goodys in it,zzsandman if you`ve been following along
start sharpening you TETRIS skills....lol
Pheadra

I got the pillow and scarf!
-Garity

oh im getting nervous...... have some cute goodies to add!!!!!!!!!!!!

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

thanks for update-I have been sick-Thought i was having a heart attack tuesday-Sure felt like it.My liver blood work looks good they say lol-But im in pain everyday.So virual infection for me Im home -I am working yeah seed list trying to do something to get organized.
I can stay in bed i do go back and rest-you all keep well I hate being sick threw holidays.
anyone started there christmas shopping i heard the stores where full but not much like past years.No family for me -on turkey day.
But i heard children might make a trip up for christmas.Robin

Bossier City, LA(Zone 8b)

I found online shopping to be easier, and in many cases actually cheaper than the mall... even with shipping costs. I also find different items online, not the same old bluelight specials. I have not received the package yet, maybe by saturday.

I use to love tetris back in the day, I may have to sharpen my skills yet again!

Brian

Package Received today, unfortunately (for the rest of you), today I graduated from Nursing school and tonight I will be going out to celebrate this occassion. I will pick something out of the box tomorrow and mail it first thing monday morning.

It is amazing how heavy such a tiny box can be! I may grab a bigger flat rate box (still 7.70) to send to the next person, I don't want anything to break.

Merry Christmas!

Brian

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

thanks brian I hope you find something.I started box out with much bigger but it wasnt flat rate when i sent cost be 14.00 then box got switched earlier in the swap to be less costly for all of you.Good luck with graduation.Congrats........................Yeah for brian!!!!!!
Your Robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

If you can take a picture and maybe describe what choices you had! I am curious to see what's in there now. Don't forget to tell us what you chose! What did you choose Georgia?

(Pomp and Circumstance playing on a Kazoo)

Congratulations Brian!

Get ready Patty, heading your way tomorrow morning. I purchased and printed out postage online, and my mail carrier will be here tomorrow morning to pick the package up. DC: 01038555749595388122

I indulged myself in some mixed daylily seeds from the box. So many seeds to pick from; to be honest I did not know what over 1/2 of them were. Huge bag of flowering seeds, and a seperate larger bag of veggie seeds. There were some mystery bulbs in the box with no label, they kinda looked like red spider lilies. I am a novice, so do not take my word on that... I left them alone. I was tempted by the anemone, but I did not have any bulbs left to swap, so I left them alone :~)

I did not remember to take a picture before sealing the box, sorry guys. But it does not look too different from the last photo in the thread. I added a couple of seed packs and took only seeds.

Merry Christmas.

Thank You to Robin for adding a little Christmas cheer.

Brian aka ZZ_Sandman

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

thanks zz did you take out a gift?

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

I think he said he only took seed.
Anita

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I sent a email to next in line asking for box to come back home to me
There seems to be a problem with what is inside.I put alot of time ,money,energy into this box to make this special for the holidays.The gifts have been ran sacked.And on this Round Robin I stated -New or handmade -this means what it says.It also states 3 days/Those where rules.No one wants to get a box- and pay 7.70 to ship just for seeds.If a itme states on the package worth 15.00 dollars-either a 15.00 item needs to go back or 2 -7.50 items.etc.
Or -ONLY NEW or handmade items you would want to receive.
These gifts took me time to make and was costly buying materials.and all new itmes-for rules to not be followed.How would you feel to get a box to be completely picked thew and have to pay 7.50 just for seeds.I dont think i would like to recieve such a box-this was suppost to be fun and -gifts put in with love and something you would want to get-NEW- Or handmade items.I am completely upset over this dissaster of my box.I am not going to disclose any names -or who mentioned this to me.But evendently this will be my last Round Robin -Cause the spirit of christmas was not in the box after it left my home.I relise you all have it hard-it is christmas time.
and to get a box that costs this amount to send out and replace gifts is hard-around christmas.But I did this-I live on fixed income-And I could not afford this.I took the time to make this spepical once this left my house.My husband saw this box the amount this cost me.And I am totally upset over how it looks when someone was to receive it now.So next in line is -to get box and Then send home- to me-Unless I hear from last players they still want to receive this box in the condition it is now in.I wouldnt-and thats how i feel thanks robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Im going to leave this desision up to last four players what do you all want as far as receiving the box thanks robin

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Robin - just a thought.. Brian says the box looks like the last picture - that was taken 12/7 and it was not just seed. scroll up a bit. I understand you being upset, but I think perhaps it is unfounded. I'd hate for you to feel that way and it is not necessary. I thought it was a lovely RR and thank you for going to the trouble to start it.

Anita

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Oh no! I was next on the list. I have made things to put in the box and purchased some very nice gifts. I have been waiting to put them in.
It would be very disappointing to me if this would stop now.
There aren't many people left on the list, why don't we just let it go on.

This is the second RR I have done. It hasn't moved as fast as I thought, but things happen to delay mailing.

Robin, we don't want you to be upset over this. I think it was very kind and generous of you to start this and it was supposed to be fun.

Let's put the spirit of Christmas back in the box and send it around.

Susan
=^..^=

i am next on list and i have plenty to put in to bring it back up to par so kittymom if your willing i will take photo what i add and send on what do you guys think ? i will send photo to mainrose as not to spoil surprises

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

Thanks tazzy so much for helping your a wonderful person.
That would be great if you can do this.I just dont want to let others down -on this round robin I worked so hard to make special.I care less if it was just for me.I want others to enjoy this.So hats off to you
And Merry Christmas to you and your family Robin

Milo, ME(Zone 4a)

I want you both to know how much this means to me-Thanks for keeping the spirit of christmas going and helping me get this box to end of our journey.It doesnt matter how box got like this or why-as long as it reaches the end of its journey and the spirit of love and kindness see it threw thanks to everyone playing and means so much to me -and to all my players that joined and hope all have a blessed and joyful christmas Love to all this holiday season from my home to yours Robin

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Yeah, tazzy!!! Excited again!!
Merry, merry Christmas everyone!
Susan
=^..^=

i have more stuff then room so if there nothing in it no biggie . but to stop it now well ,i will not let Grinches steal joy for next in line . time to show love .
Cant let a few ruin for all God bless You and relax Mainrose
" Compost happens "
my tree after 2 kittens attack It ,
but we redid it and it ok just more work

Thumbnail by tazzy

Oh maineroses, please don't be so upset! I have to wonder how it could be in all that bad shape. It was wonderful when it arrived here, and (in my opinion) still wonderful when it left. It was literally so full, I could barely get it taped shut, and the edges were bulging. It may be completely different than it was when it left you, but there was still some great stuff in it. Relax, and let's see how it is when it arrives to tazzy. I bet it will be fine!
Merry Christmas hugs to Robin and everyone!
RG

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.