SEEDS and SEEDPODS for SEED SAVING

Louisville, KY

Seeds and Seedpods
There are two parts to this section - one on Seeds, and one on Seedpods.

The Seed section is a chart of 500 seeds sorted by size and shape. All the pictures are more or less life-size, photographed in a 1" circle. If you have some seeds with no name, this might help you to identify them.

The Seedpods section is a Database of over 300 plants, with pictures of the seedpod and a description of the seedpod and seeds. There's also a picture of the seeds, information about how I germinated them, and a picture of the resulting seedling. So the Database brings together all the information given separately in the sections on Seeds, Seedlings and Germination, with additional photographs and information about the seed pods.

http://www.theseedsite.co.uk/seedpods.html

Tyler, TX

Thank you for the link. That answered a question that I had tonight while picking seeds from a pod!

Shirley

Bartlesville, OK(Zone 6a)

Thanks! That is a great link!
Susan
=^..^=

Long Island, NY(Zone 6b)

Hi there! I opened a link in Dave's Garden requesting that the seed picture be included with the plant photo in Plant Files. Hopefully, this will take and we can have our complete database!

San Jose, CA(Zone 9b)

Gary, thanks so much for posting this link. I had seen it some time ago and wished I had remembered to mark it as a favorite. It is a great wealth of information. I'll be sure to remember this time.

Thanks again!
~Angela

Eureka, CA

A wonderful link = thank you!!

Sanna

Lodi, CA(Zone 9b)

That is too cool.. Thank you!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.