Unknown Dahlia #1

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

I don't know about the peppers I never did this before

This is Andy this summer caught in the act

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Listen to me I have not been digging your precious potatoes I heard a noise over there and went to make sure it was not something that would bite mom and if you say get your sorry ####* outta there again I will tell mom on you and you will get it cause I hear her all the time saying don't talk to my sweet boy like that ha ha and you will get it.

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Listen buster you may be moms boy but I am a cat and I am my own person and you will come to know I am the boss here my dad said for me to smack you if you got to rambunctious

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

This is oo7 Charming Jenny last month today she is 26 pounds I don't think we had her when you were here she is Golden number 10 and may be the last but am thinking of another little girl next spring.Andy is 80 pounds now and this little spit fire hits him full bore and plays rough what a tom dog she is lol.

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

The kids from l to r Gabby Andy Jenny notice Gabby is talking lol anything for a milk bone . Ok no more before someone gets the hook lol take care Ernie

Thumbnail by eweed
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

LOL Andy looks like a polar bear digging in the dirt. I can't believe he is already up to 80 lbs!!! How much will he weigh when he finally grows up? I hope he doesn't push poor Gabby around.

You didn't have Jenny when I was there but you told me about her. What a doll she is. I think it is so funny that she can hold her own with Andy.

And Mary can probably handle them all with just a hiss....

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

I dug this card out of a similar dahlia. I don't think it was the one I posted. Jeanne d' Arc

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

It looks like there are a lot of these floating around. LOL.

Issaquah, WA(Zone 7a)

Oh the puppies here are as good as the blooms. I thought the hind shot of the little potato excavator was a polar bear too!

I'm thinking I need a new puppy....

Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Annie,
You get another puppy, you better kiss your dahlias goodbye then, lol, hehe
Puppies love to dig and your tubers will be goners. hehe
But who can resist those cute puppies like Immy (Ernie's puppy).
Carol

Appleton, WI(Zone 5a)

Sorry - I got off the topic.

Thumbnail by bigcityal
Albany, OR(Zone 8a)

Al, no big deal. We chat about everything everywhere.
Carol

Everson, WA(Zone 8a)

Bad news....I checked my tubers tonight and almost all of them are rotting. There are a very few that haven't rotted yet but I don't know if they will make it until spring. My trades look very doubtful right now. I am so sorry.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.