Top C - bouncing with joy!

Middlesbrough, United Kingdom

I've started taking singing lessons. I used to be a good singer - it was something that brought such joy into my life. Sadly, when I had health problems, particularly in the 90s, I had to give it up. I used to love singing folk songs at the folks clubs. I had thought that those days were over for ever.

Great news is that it looks like I'll be doing it again before too long! My singing lessons are going just great! Tonight I reached top C!

If I was a ball I'd be bouncing.

Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

WOW! High C no less! It sounds like there is nothing holding you back now! (Are you still bouncing?)

Bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

What a difference having a singing teacher makes. I'd never have thought that I'd be able to reach that top C! Woo hoo!

Bodrum, Turkey(Zone 10a)

bouncing with you.......hip hip horrayyyyy

Weymouth, Dorset, United Kingdom(Zone 9a)

Not that I'd know what a top C sounds like, but I guess it must be impressive...

It's certainly given you a big boost, keep it up..

Things are coming up for you, shame we don't have sound on here, we could hear you sing then, and maybe tell us a story too.

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce

Yes, that should be high C not top C.

/act strikes an operatic pose

Tra la la la tra la la la la tra la la la la

/act waits for applause

Mount Prospect, IL(Zone 5a)

CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP CLAP!
AUDIENCE ALL STANDING UP! MORE!
Psst (to the person next to me) Why is the singer bouncing all over the stage????????

That feels good Doris!

I'm off on my jaunts again today! I'm off to Newcastle later today, to see a storyteller telling stories about trees. A local storyteller there is putting me up for tonight. Then I go to a workshop there tomorrow and travel back tomorrow evening. Woo hoo!!!

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.