Native plant sale in Santa Rosa

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

The Milo Baker Chapter of the California Native Plant Society will be holding its 34th annual native plant sale on Saturday, October 8th, from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Santa Rosa Veterans Memorial Building, featuring trees, shrubs, perennials, bulbs, and seeds.

They also sell native plant posters, T-shirts, note cards, and books.

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

Thanks for the heads up. I am going to the roundup in Turtle Bay, otherwise it sounds like a good sale to go to.

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

It's a great sale. There are always lots and lots of Pacific Coast Hybrid Irises in the most delicious and unbelievable colors.

Fremont, CA(Zone 9a)

I don't want to hear this. I love PCI.

Rotterdam, NY(Zone 5b)

Isn't the TB RU on the 9th?? This is on the 8th....it's a nice drive too. I love the northern coast of CA....sometimes the drive makes me a bit queezy.

Zuzu...are you going to be there? I'm going to have to look at the map and calculate driving times. I don't know if anyone has told you...but I get lost...ALOT LOL So I'm on a short leash right now...unless I have a co-pilot. I'll let you know very soon. Thanks for the heads-up!

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

I'd suggest you come to my house first, so I could direct you to the right place, but why wouldn't you get lost coming to my house too? LOL. But seriously, why don't you come here first? We could make a day of it, and I could show you some of our finer-than-fine nurseries.

The best thing for queeziness (I'm assuming you mean carsickness) is sucking on a raw lemon. Takes all those feelings away instantaneously. Carry them in the car with you.

Are you going to the TB RU? You could take PotEmUp some of the PCH irises.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.