Catnip seeds

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Do you think it is worth saving catnip seeds? I wanted to start saving seeds, and I figured it might be a good place to start. Indeed, it was very easy, but I'm wondering if they are even worth saving, and if it would be insulting to others to suggest it for trades for other types of seeds... Help, I'm new to the ettiquite (sp?) here.

Since I collected the catnip seeds I have collected seeds from my Zinnias, Jacob's Ladders, and Crocismia Lucifer. It is actually starting to be fun for me!

Pleasureville, KY(Zone 6a)

ceciliac, I would be interested in trading something for catnip seed. Please d-mail me and I will let you know what I have. Are you interested in anything in particular?

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Cecilia, my very first approach to the internet back in 1998 was my desire to obtain catnip seeds for my kitty-boy! LOL

I got seeds and obtained nice plants of them ....... but my Muschito shows no interest at all in catnip! However, I was hooked in (internet)LOL.

You do not offend anybody by posting what you have and what you would like to get in exchange. The worst thing that could happen is that everybody already had catnip.

BTW, I could use some catnip seeds for my kitty-friends. What are you looking for?

Hugs,

Ursula

Portland, OR(Zone 8b)

Awesome! I am just starting so my list is long and any suggestions beyond this list is certainly welcome:
Lilies
Daylilies
Crocosmia
Chinese Lanterns
Lupines
Foxglove (Digitalis purpurea)
Forcythia
Hyacinth
Daffodils
Tulips
Cone Flower
Cornflower (Centauria cyanus)
Johnny Jump-up
Jacobs ladder
Opium Poppy
Rose Mallow
Vervain Verbena officinalis (or V. hastate or V. bonariensis)
Delphinium
Black eyed Susan (Rudbeckia fulgida)
Yarrow
Sea Thrift
Allium
Iris
Lady’s Slipper Orchid
Aster
Garden Mums
Ferns
Lady’s mantle
Painted tongue (Salpiglossis)