Vegetable Gardens at my House II

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

The tomatoes are still going! We did pull up a few plants that took down the cages and rope, namely the yellow pear, kellogg's breakfast and box car willie. They were like weeds so intertwined with each other and the rope. Next year only 30 plants - someone remind me of this thread next year!!LOL The tomatoes are getting smaller even though I cut all the new growth off last week. We are still getting plenty of Aunt Ruby's so that makes me happy.

We have lots of Christmas limas and a small brown bean that dried in the pod - lots of them. We also have a medium size black bean with a purple speckle on the top, it is beautiful but I don't know what it is.

We have cauliflower, pole beans, tomatoes, lettuce, spinach and arugula still going at the moment. Oh and 3 watermelon that may or may not be ripe before snowfall.

The picture is some of my herbs on the deck. Out of control thyme, garlic and regular chives and Par-Cel.

-Kim

Thumbnail by bluekat76
Moon Twp, PA(Zone 6a)

Kim - You did a great job!! Thought I would remind you like you asked - only 30 tom plants! ~ Suzi :)

Ijamsville, MD(Zone 6b)

Thanks a lot Suzi! I have about tomato 110 seedlings right now. I also have leeks, eggplant and cauliflower. I do have some people willing to take the extra's off my hands. Ok. I said 30 in my gardens and I have 22 varieties - this oughta be interesting.

I will get my act together soon and start my 06 thread.

-Kim

Riverview, NB(Zone 5b)

Looking forward to seeing your garden Kim. Let me know when you start posting so I can come watch your progress.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.