rainbow round robin!

Capistrano Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

sounds good, off they go

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Robin, when did you send? I haven't gotten them

Janis

ok got my whites..thanks... now what do I do?????
sorry to seem so confused, I almost forgot where I live...lol

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

sheran, you mail to Juli64.

Ashton, IL(Zone 5a)

Yellow is going out to Posie4U.

ok whites to julie......

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Haven't received second rounds of see yet.

New York & Terrell, TX(Zone 8b)

I haven't received any seeds at all. Scott.. are you still around? Are you ill?

I resent some 'Red seeds' to Janis Thursday... umm.. Friday?

~* Robin

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Has anyone received seeds after the first round?

Janis,

Have you received the 'Red' seeds? I sent another pack to you.

Like I said; I haven't received any seeds at all!!! From this robin.

~* Robin

julie did you get the whites I sent???

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Got the reds, hubby was on vacation (he goes back in the AM LOL) thanks so much.... so now what do we do?

Janis

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

Got the yellow, Eileen. The poor envelope looks as if it has been around the world. Thanks a million.

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

Has anyone heard from Scott?

What do you all want to do now?

Janis

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

Haven't heard from Scott. So far I've sent out my green seeds and have passed along Juli's purple seeds. That's it.

Robin, have you gotten any seeds from Scott?

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

I sent my yellows out, and got the red from Robin......
We need to decide what to do here I think

Janis

Mansfield, TX(Zone 8a)

I suggest we just go ahead and send the seed we received on to the person we are supposed to be mailing to. There will come a point, where there are no seed to mail, I believe.

Janis, and everyone else:

Like I said; I haven't received any seeds at all from this robin!!!

Scott hasn't posted anything since Aug 18, 2005. So I wonder what happened also.

~* Robin

Dillonvale, OH(Zone 6a)

OK Guys, I think I got it figured out.

eileenmlamb to Posie4U
Posie4U to sheran
sheran to Juli64
Juli64 to Quyen
Quyen to NatureWalker
NatureWalker to Woofens
Woofens to eileenmlamb

Quyen, can you send your color to Nature Walker again, instead of to Scott? If you can't I'll try to come up with seeds of your color to send her. :)

Everyone that has received seeds, take out and replace what you want, and send to the next person ASAP.

Sound good?

LMK

Janis

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

I think I still have some seeds to send to Naturewalker. They'll go out on Monday.

Thanks you 'guys.'

~* Robin

Victorville, CA

So sorry to have let this one slip. I will be sending the Blue packet on to Quyen today. Then I will send the orange one in a few days. Scott dropped out of the 11-month swap, I don't know why other than he dropped.
-Juli

Capistrano Beach, CA(Zone 10a)

It's been nearly half a year since i was last on this webpage and i just wanted to let everyone know i'm alright and that i will resume posting as of now. I had some relationship trouble and then some financial trouble and i haven't had the time or means to participate but my life has evened out and i'm glad to be back!

i'm sorry for leaving this robin unexpectedly for so long. I'm unsure where everything is and if everyone's abandoned hope but i am settled and at a new address and will be able to start trading again immediately. just let me know!

thanks, scott.

Thank you very much for posting, Scott. This robin has gone to 'Pot'; so to speak.

I know very well that Real Life sometimes gets in the way. So there are no hard feelings here. And mucho kudos for achieving as much as you've done with yourself and you life!

I have been wondering what has happened with you; but sometimes it's better not to know all the gory and sorted details... just sit back a pray for the best outcome.

I'm so happy you found your own place in time, and peace of mind. Glad to have you back.

~* Robin

Thumbnail by NatureWalker
Victorville, CA

Scott glad to see you back! We've missed your informative posts! I think we all have faded in and out of this website for home matters here and there. You didn't mention school. I hope that didn't change and that you are continuing on with your education. I think we all gather inspiration from each other to keep going when it gets rough. Thank you for being an inspiration.
-Juli

Orange, CA(Zone 10b)

Hi all,
Glad to see you back among us, Scott.

I just got back, too, after almost a month's absence. My dad had to go in for a quad by-pass and is now recovering. All is well (I hope). My garden has suffered...but, I'm ready to start again.

I haven't received any more packets to pass along. I think I got the blue and the purple...maybe?

Quyen

Victorville, CA

I'm glad that your dad is doing better now. I was wondering why I hadn't seen any posts from you.
-Juli

Post a Reply to this Thread

You must log in and subscribe to Dave's Garden to post in this thread.