Fajri Mangoes

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

This is the biggest variety in Pakistani magoes, approximately ONE KG each.
Kaleem

Thumbnail by gumlla
Oxford, NS(Zone 5b)

Wow, these are huge! I wish I could grow those. Looks like they are heavy for your little friend! Are they very sweet?

Yes these are very sweet, I sent few seeds of Different Pakistani mangoes to a Daves Member because she ate some where and liked too much after that she wants to grow these in her garden.
Kaleem

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

I wish I could grow them....I just love mangoes...but we have far to harsh winters for me to even think about it , and my winters aren't harsh at all compared to some.

Your little boy is growing so big! Looks like you've got him headed in the right direction teaching him about loving the land and what it can grow.

melody
Thank you so much, I have seeds of this mango and if you are interested I can send you.
Kaleem

Benton, KY(Zone 7a)

I appreciate it Kaleem, but a mango tree would just be a houseplant here 3 months out of the year, and it would never bear fruit...some folks keep avacados as houseplants like that, but we don't get any fruit off of them either.

It's a nice thought, but they just won't grow here.

We'll find something one of these days that will work and then you can send me that.

Yes you are right....you are in zone 7a and mago plants grow and give fruit in zone 10b and above.
Kaleem

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.