Weight Loss Challange July 30-Aug 6.

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

I'm just sitting here this morning. I don't do much on Saturday morning because I need to save my energy for working this afternoon and evening. There was no official count last night but I'm sure we did over 100 last night.

I'm still at 145# this morning. Those 2 slices of bread to make a sandwich at least twice this past week has taken its toll. Really must get back to one slice 1/2 sandwiches this next week and permenantly. I've also been eating quite a few black grapes. I keep them on the counter and grab a couple as I walk by. I got some oranges too and need to get those eaten. Those are good carbs. I did eat a slice of white Texas toast with some cream type gravy at work last night. That doesn't help the weight loss but it sure tastes good.

Looking forward to hearing from each of you during the next week. We can do this folks.

This thread has 43 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!