Happy Birthday Dogzilla

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

We almost let the day slip away without saying hope you have had a very Happy Birthday!!!
sidney

Homestead, FL(Zone 10b)

Belated happy birthday!

Chicago, IL(Zone 5b)

Me Too!!!

Hap

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Hey, thank you!

It's been a good one!

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

Happy Birthday Dogzilla! Glad you had a good one....of course when you get to be my age just reaching the next one is a good thing! LOL
Pati

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

I'm not sure that age is, but since I'm still willing to admit to it... I must not have reached that age yet.

I turned 36 yesterday.Surprisingly, it didn't hurt one bit. ;>)

Fort Pierce, FL(Zone 10a)

OMG Dogzilla, I've got shoes older than you. LOL
Pati

Happy birthday Dogzilla!!!. I hope you had a great day.

Val

mid central, FL(Zone 9a)

happy belated from me too! you're just a seedling. debi

Archer/Bronson, FL(Zone 8b)

Happy belated Birthday Diane. I was gone and missed it altogether. I'm glad you didn't.

36 was one of my best years, I hope yours will be too!

Molly
:^)))

Jacksonville, FL(Zone 8b)

Best wishes, D, for many more happy trips around the sun!

Jeremy

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

Thank you... all of the above!

:D

High Springs, FL(Zone 8b)

Sorry I'm late here. Glad you had a good one Diane! By the way, did you ever get the new car you were considering???

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

No, I haven't managed to suck it up and make the purchase. The car I want gets such horrible gas mileage, I'm having trouble justifying it. However, I did find a friend who is trying to get rid of his little Isuzu pick'em-up truck, so I'm buying that next week. Now I'll have some room to haul many plants to roundups! And I can buy more than 4-5 bags of mulch at a time! It's going to be my little gardening truck. I'm stoked! I'm thinking of naming it "Daisy" and painting some flowers on it. ;>)

High Springs, FL(Zone 8b)

I'm so glad you came to your senses and decided to buy a "plant hauler" LOL! Can't wait to see you and Daisy at the next round up.

Taylor Creek, FL(Zone 10a)

Me too, sounds like a great Idea Diane. I've painted a few buses in my youth. They always had a peace sign somewhere. LOL
Can't wait.
sidney

Tallahassee, FL(Zone 8b)

I'll see if I can work a peace sign in there somewhere! LOL

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.