Some Blooms in the Pacific NW...........

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

And here's the third one. The roses will go in the Rose Forum. I know the rules (that's why I've been posting pictures of bulbs here).

Thumbnail by Zuzu
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Absolutely gorgeous, ladies! What a fun thread! (I'm drooling!)

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Thank you, Sequee. Come see our stuff in the rose forum. Jamie and I both have threads there.

Here's another picture of the Dordogne.

Thumbnail by Zuzu
Carmel, NY(Zone 6b)

Stunning! (And, boy, does that chair look like a wonderful place to curl up with a tall lemonade and a great book!)

Sebastopol, CA(Zone 9a)

Oh, Sequee, if I only had more time to do that. The cats are usually sitting there instead of me.

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

Zuzu~

As usual, each and every plant is just wonderful.....and I want to curl up with my laptop and have fun around Dave's Garden on that chair by the lilies. Cats have quite the life don't they??? You do all the work, plant the pretty flowers, provide the chair....and they get to use it...LOL :o) Gotta luv 'em!!!

Off to look at the roses...:)

Jamie

Thumbnail by jamie68
Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

Emily, Gwen, Sannanie, Sequee, Molly, and any others who have visited this thread and shared their kind compliments - Thank-you, Thank-you, Thank-you!!! I had a sick kiddo for a couple days, and wasn't as regular about checking in on DG - but each and every one of you made me smile - even with sleepless nights... :-)

And great pics to everyone on this thread...lovely!!!

Happy Gardening!
Jamie

Thumbnail by jamie68

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.