Lily slideshow

Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

I have created a slideshow of the lilies that have bloomed so far...

http://photobucket.com/albums/v311/lilium/Lilies_year2005/?action=view¤t=africanqueen.jpg&slideshow=true&interval=5

enjoy
-- Kenneth

(Judith) Denver, CO(Zone 5b)

This is an absolute wonder! You must have a huge lily garden. My favorites are the whites, especially white Pixie. I grew sun, butter and buff pixies this year, but I like the white best. I'll have to plant some this fall. Thanks for putting together this beautiful slide show.

Judith

Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

My, my, my....Kenneth, you are inspiring me to get more lilies in the ground this Autumn!! I loved looking at all of the lovely choices you have made, wonderful variety!! Do you have a favorite - or is there a type you prefer??? What do you fertilize with, and when, if you don't mind my asking??? You grow these plants to perfection, and I am always curious what others are doing, ecspecially someone doing lilies as well as you obviously are...:o)

Thank-you for sharing that slide-show with us - it was a joy to look at!!

Jamie

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Wonderful photos Kenneth. Thanks for sharing them with us.

susan

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 2b)

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your slide show. Think I'll have to investigate photo bucket. Great show.
Inanda

Haydenville, MA(Zone 5a)

Excellent and inspiring...thanks!

Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

I usually fertilizer with a 10-20-20 twice per year (in spring). My conditions for growing lilies are really not very good. I have lots of shade, which means bending stems, disease, etc but with some care, they will grow.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Kenneth, you have an impressive collective of lilies. They are all gorgeous!! Great photography work.
:) Donna

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

Thank you ;
that was so nice to view

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Really wonderful, Ken.

Cincinnati (Anderson, OH(Zone 6a)

Ken--great slideshow! so many beautiful lilies--I can only dream of a garden like that.

Liked your hippeastrum slide show, too. Answered my question about what to do with my bulbs I have growing outside!

Happy gardening. t.

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.