DrDon's RU Lost and Found

Valinda, CA(Zone 10a)

I found that I ended up with someones spoon.

Thumbnail by George
San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

George, it was mine but I had just picked it up at the 99 cent store for just this reason. I told Roadrunner when I got it that I probably would not come home with it. Slotted spoons and I seem to part company easily. It's all yours Lol!
Janice

Ps. The orchids have been introduced to all of their cousins in the garden. Thanks again.

Crossville, TN

LOL Janice...you really know your spooms. Jo

Valinda, CA(Zone 10a)

I really think that I should return it. Sue's mother lives in Rancho Bernardo just South of Escondido so it would not be that much farther. Then, of course, I would have to look over your plants and garden.

Castro Valley, CA(Zone 9a)

LOL George. You'll do anything for a peak at her garden, LOL LOL,
Annie

Valinda, CA(Zone 10a)

Sneaky, aren't I?

Yep, sure are, teeh hee
Annie

Valinda, CA(Zone 10a)

Annie, I had to go look at the photos. I remember seeing you, but did we talk? That is my regret, that I didn't get to talk to enough of those who were there. There were so many who were interesting from many aspects, not just gardening. Wish we coulld do this more often.

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

You are welcome-to the spoon and my lawn destruction project. Someday it will be beutiful-but not yet lol

George, yes we spoke, I guess with our senior momments, and so many people gets hard to remember all, LOL,
Annie

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.