Ellicott City, MD(Zone 7a)

Gorgeous lilies! Love those colors!!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Royal Sunset is a beauty!

Susan

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

I'm with you,I love the colors in it.Jody

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Where is everybody at?? I KNOW there are more lilies out there!

African Queen

Thumbnail by Moby
Oostburg, WI(Zone 5b)

nope - none open yet :(

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

This one just opened today. Tropical Isle Orientpet. It has a blush of pink aroung the edges that doesn't show up very well here.

Susan

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Oops! Here it is!

Thumbnail by lincolnitess
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

An orange and yellow one that came in a mixture of brushmarked Asiatics.

Susan

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

I'm not "midwest" but here's a few of mine ;-)
This was supposed to be Dancing Eyes from G. Wilds - NOT

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Magento

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Suncrest - I really like this one - THANK YOU to llilyfan!

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Cote d Azure

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Connecticut Memory

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Coral Reef

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Not sure about this one

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

I think this one was also mis-named, was supposed to be Buena Vista, also from Wilds, I think. It's an Oriental and smells great!

Thumbnail by sadie_mae
Vancouver, WA(Zone 8b)

I am soooo jealous, I have lots of lilies....but not one has bloomed yet ;o(....I love looking at all of yours ;o), while watching mine grow, and checking those buds every day! Some are huge...I am so ecxited. Thanks for sharing all your beautiful lilies - so many, and so gorgeous!!!

These are 'Casa Blanca' and are almost 6 feet tall - and still growing......

Thumbnail by jamie68
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Wow! Apparently it's going to be worth the wait!

You most certainly may play along Vicki. KDJ lives in NJ ~ he's in the midwest too, dontcha know. ;)

Where did you get your Coral Reef from?

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

Yellow ????

Thumbnail by JodyC
Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

red/orange???????

Thumbnail by JodyC
Western, WI(Zone 4a)

Heres whats blooming in our garden. Menorca LA

Maxine

Thumbnail by Maxine
Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Moby, it came from G. Wilds too, why, is it something else :-0 ? I'm not batting 100 with those folks on correct names anyway! I think I've got 2 or 3 more kinds from them to bloom, guess I'll see what they turn out to be.

Oh my Jamie, they are going to be beautiful, wish my lilies grew that tall!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I've heard that about Wild's, Vicki. Kind of spotty. I ordered a few daylilies from them last year, so we'll have to see. One I got was Wild's own cultivar ~ don't you think you would have a pic of a flower you hybridized on your own website? Weird, I thought.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

Yeah, I kind of heard that too, but they were cheap and I decided to take a shot :-) They've grown good, just not named right. I didn't care much for the way their site was set up in general. I also bought several from Brent & Becky's and they have been correct so far, most of those were Orientals though and haven't bloomed yet...I know their bulbs were much larger.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Here is little pink brushmark one that was eaten to the ground my rabbits last year and is less than a foot tall this year, but it still gave me one bloom.

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

I really like that color...I'm crossing my fingers and toes here that the bunnies don't find all of mine next spring, since they will all be out of the pots and in the ground by then! Maybe they'll find enough entertainment with my crocus, I usually get very few blooms from them because of the bunnies.

Waxhaw (Charlotte), NC(Zone 7b)

sadiemaewebb... supposed to be Buena Vista .. how tall is it ?? it looks a bit like mona lisa. if taller, I suspect oriental lilium creation (I have one that looks excactly like it).

Moby.. did it stop snowing in NE ??

Central, KY(Zone 6b)

KD - I swear it can't be over 1.5' tall, max....however, it was planted late and in a pot to boot so I don't know if that caused it to be shorter.

Palmyra, IL(Zone 5b)

This bloomed today,not sure what it called.

Thumbnail by JodyC
Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Aren't lilies great in all their wonderful colors??

Yes KD, it did! And in typical midwest fashion it immediately jumped to 92°. 100° for tomorrow. Figures...just in time to fry the Orientals which will open soon.

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

American Style Orientpet

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

First bloom to open on Trumphator Hybrid. Had a hard time getting it from a very good angle. If I remember right this is a cross between a trumpet and an oriental.

Susan

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I think this is Tiger Baby. It's one I've been growing for a long time and finally dug out from under a bush last year and moved to a little better location. It seems to bloom no matter where it is.

Susan

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

I either did a really bad job of labeling my lilies that were new last fall or was sent many of the wrong ones. This one is labeled Royal Perfume which is orange. It looks like a LA lily to me. A very creamy light yellow on the inside and a creamy white on the outside with rose bands of color. Does it look familiar to anyone. Has a nice smell, but not over powering.

Susan

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.