Tomtom?

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

I'm checking every day to see if you have posted new pictures of your gorgeous containers.

Greetings from cold and rainy Chile,

Ursula

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

Agreed! I would love to see new pictures from your gardens. It always makes me nostalgic of my travels to Japan. Hope you are doing well tomtom!
Susanne

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Ursula, I'm extremely grateful for addressing me. I'll try to keep posting new picturesD
Hope you'll love them.
Are you on the threshold of winter now?

-----------------------------------------------------

I'm fine ,thank you,Susanne.
Have a look at my containers of this year.

Tomtom

#1 Symphyandra cretica
One of my favorite Campanula family

Thumbnail by Tomtom
OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

#2 Lobelia and Snapdragon

Thumbnail by Tomtom
OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

#Mix planting

Thumbnail by Tomtom
OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

# Garage containers

Thumbnail by Tomtom
Cincinnati, OH(Zone 6a)

WOW, as always, those containers are beautiful. I, too, was hoping you would post soon!
Mary Ev.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

I'm wiping the drool off my keyboard now Tomtom.......all gorgeous pictures!!! The beauty and lushness of the garage container one takes my breath away! Ü

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

WOW. That's a feast for my soul and my senses!

Thank you so much, Tomtom, and please ....... keep posting pictures.

Greetings from cold and rainy Chile,

Ursula

Colorado Springs, CO(Zone 6a)

Wow thats beautiful tomtom! I love the S. cretica, such an interesting shape. Thank you for posting them! Susanne

Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Tomtom...It is always such a joy to see your photos. Your designs are so creative and the choice of plant material along with the containers is always so well balanced.

Deb

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Hi everyone, thank you so much for your kind words.
I'm highly flattered.
It's such a pleasure that you love my flowers.
Your words make me bold enough to post two more pics.LOL
Hope you'll love them too.

Tomtom

Thumbnail by Tomtom
OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

Orlaya grandiflora(White Lace Flower)

Thumbnail by Tomtom
Northwest, MO(Zone 5a)

Tomtom...please continue to post pictures whenever you have available time...I truely enjoy them.

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Yes, please.

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

Sigh..... So beautiful. I still want to be a froggie in your garden.

Your stamps are still much beloved too. My daughter had them out to show someone the other day. She said they were from "her garden friend in Japan who taught her to make moss balls.) You are a legend here Lol!
Janice

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Thank you so much for sharing your garden with us Tomtom. I was looking at the photos last night while I was on break at work and had to show them to all my co workers. They agree that your garden is a wonder!

Susan

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

A little birdie told me that Tomtom is a renowned teacher of gardening in Japan and that she has written a book on Container Gardening. I was not very surprised to learn that.

Tomtom? I would love YOU to tell us a little about that.

Ursula

OSAKA, Japan(Zone 9b)

debcooper53,Ursula,frogsrus and lincolnitess,
all of you're very,very sweet. Thank you.

frogsrus, so nice to hear that your children are still fond of Japanese stamps.
I'll send some again when they have piled up. The other day, I made ten moss balls as bingo gifts.LOL

Ursula, who started such rumor?
More than ten years ago I wrote a book on containers as a lay gardener, period.
I'm still one of those amateur enthusiast with lots of curiosity, believe me.

Thumbnail by Tomtom
Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Dear Tomtom,

As I said, it was a little birdie LOL.

Anyway, if you do not publish more books, you should AT LEAST edit a calender each year with your wonderful garden pictures.

Another question: is there any way you could translate your web page? I visit it from time to time and enjoy the great pictures, but would love to be able to read the text that goes with them. I know this would be appreciated by a lot of people WORLDWIDE. Just google a search for Tropaeolums and see who is among the most watched pages. Maybe a project for Winter?

Hugs,

Ursula

(Arlene) Southold, NY(Zone 7a)

This is my first visit to Tomtom's garden. Spectacular photos. Thank you for sharing them with us.
Arlene

San Diego, CA(Zone 10a)

Ursula, If you copy the url and put it into google (delete the http) It will show up with an option to translate. If you click on that, it does not translate much except names of the plants. I will see if I can find a better translation engine.
Janice

Looking for one that does not require lots of $$. There seem to be many programs designed for businesses.

This message was edited Jun 1, 2005 7:42 AM

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Thanks, Janice.

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

where is the url?

Santiago, Chile(Zone 9b)

Maggie, click on Tomtom's name, which will lead you to her DG page. Scroll down to the bottom, where there is a link to her page.

Hugs,

Ursula

Rutland , MA(Zone 5b)

tomtom - your containers are simply beautiful. keep them coming

Conroe, TX(Zone 9a)

Thanks Ursula!

Wow! I couldn't get the translation though, or at least I wasn't patient enough to wait for it.

in Houston, TX(Zone 9a)

Tomtom,

I always admired your talent for designing such beautiful containers. Thank you for giving all of us the pleasure of viewing them.
Patti

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.