FINALLY Iowa Tall Beardeds Bloom!

Lincoln, NE(Zone 5b)

Iowa Iris are looking great! You have some interesting historical ones Wanda.
Thornbird is striking too, I don't have any of the spaceage ones yet.

Susan

Lewisburg, KY(Zone 6a)

I just ordered Thornbird, does it rebloom? Gosh I hope so. What are some other Spaceage ones?

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

no rebloom on thorn bird i know of ?

(Sue) South Central, IA(Zone 5a)

I just ordered a few more SAs for my garden, they were 'Talk That Talk', 'Gordan Rules', and 'Monentous Occasion'. A few others I have are 'Flounced Marvel' and 'Eagle Control'.

Try looking up these if you like SA Iris: Honey Scoop, I Said Yeah, It Ain't So,Space Cowboy, Thor's Lightning Bolt' and As You Were. Hope these get you started on another love affair!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

llilyfan--LOVE your iris! Thought you didn't have anything blooming this year?
I have Thornbird, Skyhooks and a couple of others. I'll post as they open & peek at your new ones...

Sue, Thornbird is a truly awesome iris--wierd color like Green Propecy & Traitor. I have an extra I can add to your list.

TONS of blooms this morning with all this wonderful sunshine...

Champagne Elegance

Thumbnail by Wandasflowers

Radiant Apogee is a brilliant yellow with deep brown accents & white on the falls.

Cardinal is TALL and old.

This old lost name luminata MTB is finally blooming. Yes, Tazzy, I'm saving one for you.

Smoke Rings is a big ruffled beauty.

Sultan's Palace only had a single bloom yesterday, but lots of HUGE deep red blooms today!

Whoops, this thread is probably going to be a problem with all the pics. Let's go to #2 : http://davesgarden.com/forums/t/513175/

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.