Apricot Smoothie Thunbergia

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Here is a picture of the Apricot blooming. Isn't the colors awesome!
:) Donna

Thumbnail by PerennialGirl
Covington, LA(Zone 8b)

Wow! Did you buy the plant or start seed?

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Bought the plant. I also bought the Raspberry one to.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Lucky you, Donna. I haven't been able to find anyone who sells them.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I picked up a few of them.

Niceville, FL(Zone 8b)

Purty!!!!!!!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Thank you. Almost as purty as your Crossvine.
;) Donna

North Vancouver, BC(Zone 8a)

OK Donna, just where can we find this smoothie??????????? Elaine

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I have been desperate to see this one. I love it. THANK YOU!!! A friend is sharing it with me. I can't wait. LOL. I have searched all over here for it. I am hoping it is a perennial around here.

How big does it say it gets on the back?? thanks

Ada, I forgot to tell you I found a 6 inch pot Raspberry one for you at the nursery where I gorged on abutilons. Tracey and I decided I need to wait till Tuesday to ship out for Monday is a holiday and due to rain, all the foliage is too wet to ship.

Northeast, WA(Zone 5a)

Kell, what is the holiday Monday? Since I retired I can't keep track of the holidays. Only through the post office. LOL

What zone are the Thunbergias perennial? I grew some from seed and don't expect them to keep through the winter.

Jeanette

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

I can't remember. Tracey told me it was some weird one I have never heard of before. Do you think she was telling me a story? LOL. She may have been. I thought it so odd at the time. She hangs out with that Susie who is known for her tall tales. LOL

All my other thunbergia are perennials. I have about 4 different kinds. Some bloom all winter long.

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

kell, I'll have to check the back of the tag later for you.

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Oh goody, Kell. Let me know how much moola to send you. I believe someone was pulling your leg about Monday being a holiday. LOL

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

You know Ada, I am going to email her right now and ask her what holiday it is. I can't believe she would just tell me that just because she could. I am so dumb to believe it.

Greensburg, IN(Zone 6a)

Kell she must be thinking the end of May no holiday here this Monday.

Mirpur (A.K), Pakistan(Zone 9b)

Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! this is beautiful.
Kaleem

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Kell, maybe it's just a holiday for Tracey. LOL

San Leandro, CA(Zone 9b)

Tracey says it is Truman's Birthday (and it is May 8th-true) and the PO is closed. I am not sure I believe her. She may have learned too much from Susie. LOL

Kannapolis, NC(Zone 7b)

Yep. I don't think the PO is closed Monday but it's possible.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Donna do they (the greenhouse) still have one of each?

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I wanted to go check on Saturday but I couldn't cause DH was working on my brakes. I want to go and check tomorrow.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Thank you Donna!!!!!!!!!!Ü

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

wipe your mouth lilypon.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

LOLOLOLOL.........you know me toooooooooo well Connie! ;) Imma crossing fingers and toes she can get one of each!

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

How long do you think you can keep them crossed???

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

As long as it takes........Imma pretty good at doing it!

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

that lily has stamina......

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

You got to remember I won't be able to go until after work and supper...lol.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

determination and a somewhat pesty nature!! ;)

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

That's ok.....I waited months and months to get plants from Florida. ;) Your trip will be only a minor bump......ya'll could phone first thing tho and ask them to set them aside!! ;) You forgot to mention pushy too weeds!!! *Ü*

This message was edited May 8, 2005 8:29 PM

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

I tried that on Friday but they transfered me to the person inside the greenhouse and she didn't return my call. Did I promise you stuff from Florida and forget???
;P Donna

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

Nope not me.....I got some from there a year ago. :) I know what you mean I spent part of this afternoon phoning around, most peeps here have no idea what I'm talking about.

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

sitting back watching this unfold...

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

LOLOL....Imma collecting airmiles like a fiend now to visit that beautiful State myself tho. ;)

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

oh boy...party in florida!!!! see you gals on the morrow...i am off to bed

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

weeds she HAS to find them there!!!

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

nighty night! :)

Panhandle, FL(Zone 8a)

good luck on finding those beautiful plants PerennialGirl !! what a great project to have.

Moose Jaw, SK(Zone 3b)

am still glued to this thread.....I'm sure I'll be peeking at it at least 20 times today! (even tho I know Donna will be at work). Thank you for the good wishes Connie!!! Ü

Winnipeg, MB(Zone 4a)

Good news, Lily! I phoned and the greenhouse people say they have lots. How many do you want me to pick up for you???

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.