Weight Loss Challange Week of March 26- April 3

Hughesville, MO(Zone 5a)

Ok, I think this really is the last week of the 3 month challange. I am assuming that at least nearly everyone wants to continue. I hope so anyway. Personally I need the accountability and encouragement.

I'm still holding steady. My stomach is less flabby so I think that means something. I know I look better without that tubby flab.

I made a cheesecake the other night. Used Splenda and fat free cream cheese & sour cream in the filling and regular graham cracker crumbs for the crust. I think next time I won't make a crust for it. That will cut back on a lot of the sugar and fat. I only made a 1/2 recipe so it won't last much longer. It is so-o-o-o good. We both love cheesecake.

I ate some tator tots at the cafe' yesterday. Dipped them in cocktail sauce. Yum! Also made the mistake of eating some regular jell-o. Way too much sugar in it as she makes it with the juice from the canned peaches. Heavy syrup I'm sure.

GOD bless and keep each of you.

This thread has 41 replies. This forum is accessible only to subscribing members of Dave's Garden. There are many free features here, and about half of our forums are completely open to all members. And learn more about Dave's Garden, and explore the benefits of becoming a subscribing member.

Want to join? Register here. Already signed up? Click here to login!