Wanda's Little Irises, Part 2

Lafayette, IN(Zone 5a)

Oh yeah! Remember that red one you have also! I know I have 'Boo', a SDB, and a couple more that I don't recall the names. The tags are beside them, but I would have to go out and check them. I will do that when I get home.

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Well my Dutch Iris are opening!

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

WOW! WOW! WOW!

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Ditto that 3xs for me!!! Steve, your beds are flat out gorgeous! Would you mind if I copied that picture? I am always looking for pics to throw up on my desk top.. I had Moby's valentine flowers up there for a long time... if I had it on my deks top I could drool over it longer...

Greenwood, IN(Zone 5b)

Thanks Wanda and Starr. Wanda, your flowers are always beautiful, and Starr, I haven't seen yours but I love your landscape.

Here's a rhizomeous Iris coming up in back. Can't remember if it is Louisiana or bearded. I only have one Louisiana Iris. and someone gave it to me.

Thumbnail by SteveIndy
Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

This will be my first year to have real garden beds with blooms. I have grown my grandma's iris and some annuals each year in pots and old water tanks at my horse barn ... but in 2003 my DD and I made raised beds around the patio and I made a couple beds around the shed and barns... and in the search for information on how to garden these little plots.... I found DG... and got completely hooked!!! I got into daylily, lily, iris, and am now looking at all perennials... this gardening thing just keeps on growing! ...lol...

Sand Springs, OK(Zone 7a)

star cant sleep ? when its warmer we can hook up lights and plan in dirt .

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Sounds good, Tazzy! Looks like I only missed ya by a few.... ;) ...

We colored Easter eggs last night (about 40 of them) and I got the dye on my hands... are you surprised? ... anyway, it all washed off pretty good except the green dye won't come out from under my thumb nail...so I don't have the green thumb just the green thumb nail.... somehow that seemed appropriate.... lol... all I really wanted to say was....

Happy Easter!

Cedar Rapids, IA(Zone 5a)

Looks like Tazzy was up waiting for the Easter Bunny too. I went to bed , but got up early to put the Easter Baskets together before church. No more egg hunts here, but our grown up daughters still want Easter Baskets.
Happy Easter everyone!

I was in pain and wanted to shoot easter bunny , No one gets to be Happy happy when i hurt ? LOL

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

I got married on Easter Sunday and my Mom, bless her heart, placed an Easter Basket of favorites on my chair for breakfast surprise. The bride to be had a chocolate bunny.

Happy Easter everybody. Just found this, may I come in?
I have something to show yu.
It starts with THANK YOU TAZZY !! The Naked Ladys arrived. and I wanted to show you ladies.
first the box nearly exploded with the energy inside That's pic one.

Thumbnail by BloomsWithaView
Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

and pic 2 -- look at the rescued bounty

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

and these are no wimpy little kids either... these are ladies

and Tazzy, excuse me for shouting when you don't feel good in that first post.

Now I need answers - do I wait till it warms a bit before replanting? Our ground being naught but pure sand is workable but we had 28* this morning.
Pic 3 - last one.
Knocking more gently this time, may I come in please. carry my own pepsi. figure I have to provide for my own addictions. ~|:-) ~Blooms {that's my Easter bonnet}

you can plant any time ground not frozen but deep like 7inches ?

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Hi Blooms! Hi Tazzy! Hope y'all are having a good day! Everyone went back home... no more little footfalls in the hall way... no little voices yelling Banna, Where are you? We had a wonderful time and it was great while it lasted... (little sigh... I miss them already)

Thumbnail by fsrstarr
Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Egg coloring!! Prime Fun!! always loved it as much as my kids did.

THEY ARE SO CUTE,STAR .
LOOKS LIKE THEY HAVE A LOT OF FUN IN THEM
THE BOY IS A .HAM LIKE TAZZY oops i have sticky keys again .the ones that like to play to the camera are so much fun , years later you go back and still laugh at there posing.
Well the roofers will be back in morning to destroy more flowers .have tubs pots over as much as i can hope they leave something not trampled.
Six big Bulba tip - toeing through my tulips / ahhhhh going to be a long week and i feel rotten . " Its always something ? LOL

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

Gilda knew what she was talking about.

yes she did ,I loved her wit .

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

I loved her wit, too...

Thanks, Tazzy... lol.. they are both hams... and I don't mind if your keys are sticky... u can't help that... ;) .. sorry you don't feel well still... hope those roofers don't do too much damage tomorrow...

Blooms, did you get anything in mail yet?

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

So far only the above pictured bounty of lilies. Got those Saturday... may have been there Friday. I had an attack of stay in house i-tis.

Thousands of crazed jeepers on our streets for the school break 'Jeep Safari" weekend that really lasts almost two weeks. Frrrrightening. ~Blooms

Norwood, MO(Zone 6a)

Yes indeed, that would be Frightening to me, too. Think I would also stay out of the way til they left... Hmmm, need to check into that package... I had someone mail it for me.... rats...

It is a beautiful day and I plan to spend it outside!! yipeee.... see y'all back here tonight....

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

wait'll I check the PO today... sometimes we are very slow to get pkgs here at the end of the line.

Moab, UT(Zone 6b)

No package today Starr :-(

Post a Reply to this Thread

Please or sign up to post.